Gettin out stains???

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gettin out stains???

I have an 05 Scab with the Flint two toned gray interior. And from what I have noticed is that even is just a little bit of water gets on the seats it stains. How could I go about getting them out? At least part way. After I do that, i am going to buy seat covers, I am looking for custom fit ones what do you all suggest? Although I do not have the money for Wet Okele seat cover right now. But how do you all think a pair of those saddlemen seat covers in gray? I will find a link and post what I am thinking about.
Thanks,
Chris

Old 11-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey welder,

the best stuff i have used for my seats is the motorcraft upholstery cleaner. its about $10 for a can and it does one hell of a job. not perfect but a lot better then the stuff you get from your local mega mart. that stuff with stain like no other.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow that sure was a quick answer..lol. Do i just go to the ford stealership and get it? Oh and here is a pic(if it works)or the seat covers I am thinking of. Only I am thinking in gray..

Old 11-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
do they fit well? they look like they do. im looking at the wet okole seat covers iv heard they fit great. and they better for $300+ haha. as far as the stain remover just go to the parts desk at your local dealer. they should have it stocked. if not its a day to get it.

Quick Reply: Gettin out stains???