Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Covers

05 F150 Extended. I've got cloth seats (beige) that stain so easily, even from water...never seen anything quite like it. Anyway I want to get some nice looking seat covers, more classy than flashy. Whats the best bang for my buck...looking to spend around $250 for the front seat (40/20/40 split bench). Any advice?

Old 11-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Exclamation Inexpensive Seat Covers

Hey Hawk, yeah I know that dang stock cloth material is messed up. I've been looking to put some leather down in my screw and came across this website during my search. They even sent me some sample materials in different colors to compare to my interior. Take a look...I hope this helps some. Oh, and as you'll see, the price is really good too!

http://carcovers4less.com/coverking-seat-covers.html

Old 11-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks Dre, those Leatherette covers look like they're right up my alley. Did they send you any fabric samples when they sent you the color sample?

Old 11-08-2007, 12:05 AM
No prob at all Hawk. Yeah they sent little maybe 2x2 fabric/color cutouts, so not that much to make a definitive statement but it appeared to be good material. Now I'm not gonna lie and say it was like the $800 stuff, but for the money, it was not cheepo stuff at all. If you do end up getting it let me know what you think.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers