'04 dashboard removal?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question '04 dashboard removal?

Guys, I need a little help, I placed a $200 bracelet on my dash and it slipped down into the groove between the dash and the windshield. I heard it slp down a long way. Does anyone know how much of the dash I need to take apart to get it out? I don't think that it is in the heat/ac ducting. I can stick my fingers into the groove where it went, and I can feel a steel tube that I believe runs the full width of the cab. If anyone has gone through this and has any pointers for me they are appreciated. This website and the great information that is possesses are great.

Old 04-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I can't personally help you, but I seriously recommend buying a Hayne's Manual. It will give you step-by-step procedures for anything and everything for your truck. I bought one just to have it in case something comes up, and I've referred to it on numerous occasions and it has never let me down. It will probably save you some money, too.

In case you aren't familiar with them, Hayne's Manuals are available at any typical auto parts store (Advance, carquest, etc.). Just find the one that is intended for your truck's model year.

Quick Reply: '04 dashboard removal?