FREE Dash Mat!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2000, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FREE Dash Mat!

Free dash mat to a good home!

I bought a MONOGRAMMED dash mat and installed it in my new 2000 XLT 4.6L V8, after the customary 2 coats of ScotchGard, of course. Fits like a glove. Unfortunately, I got the light gray model when I really wanted the dark gray... Now that I have the dark gray model, I no longer need the light gray one.

So if you have a truck like mine, AND YOUR NAME IS CHRISTOPHER, I'll ship the thing right out to you, provided you spot me $5 for the shipping :-)

Cheers!

------------------
My Dream Truck, 4.5 years in the making: STOCK: 2000 F-150 XLT White Ext. Dk Graphite Int. Supercab, 4.6L V8 4-Speed Auto, 3.55 LS, Std Bed, Prem Sound, Class III Tow Pkg. ADDED: Westin Step Bars, Fumoto Oil Valve, Ford Bugshield, Vent Visors, Penda Hide-A-Hooks, Rhino Bed Liner, SnugTop HiLiner Cap, Anderson Carpet Kit, Kleen Wheel Brake Dust Shields, Hitch Brake Light, Rubber Duckie Antenna, Ford Wheel Locks, Dash Mat, Fuel Magnets. SOON: Wiper Cowl, Fender Flares, AeroShades, Cabin Air Filtration, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 or 50.

Old 07-13-2000, 10:45 PM
I could use this. my name isnt christopher, but I can get that off. Just let me know how and where you want the five spot sent, or can you ship something like this C.O.D.?

Thanks

Old 07-13-2000, 10:45 PM
I could use this. my name isnt christopher, but I can get that off. Just let me know how and where you want the five spot sent, or can you ship something like this C.O.D.?

Thanks

Old 07-14-2000, 05:07 PM
Question

Andrew,

The monogram is stitched on pretty well with one of those computer-assisted sewing machines. (Awesome things, I've seen 'em.)

You may have trouble getting it off... but if you want to try, I'm game. Send your shipping address to chawn@onlinefocus.com and I'll ship it out to you next week. You can snail-mail me the $5 by return mail, no problem. You MUST tell, me, however, how you manage in getting the monogram off!

Cheers,

------------------
My Dream Truck, 4.5 years in the making: STOCK: 2000 F-150 XLT White Ext. Dk Graphite Int. Supercab, 4.6L V8 4-Speed Auto, 3.55 LS, Std Bed, Prem Sound, Class III Tow Pkg. ADDED: Westin Step Bars, Fumoto Oil Valve, Ford Bugshield, Vent Visors, Penda Hide-A-Hooks, Rhino Bed Liner, SnugTop HiLiner Cap, Anderson Carpet Kit, Kleen Wheel Brake Dust Shields, Hitch Brake Light, Rubber Duckie Antenna, Ford Wheel Locks, Dash Mat, Fuel Magnets. SOON: Wiper Cowl, Fender Flares, AeroShades, Cabin Air Filtration, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 or 50.

Old 07-17-2000, 02:13 PM
Cool

Mine is a 98, but I think it will still fit. If anyone knows it will fit I will take it.

E-mail me at chris.thomas@mindspring.com
Christopher Thomas

[This message has been edited by Chris Thomas (edited 07-17-2000).]

Old 07-18-2000, 08:02 PM
Wink

Sorry, Chris, but it's on it's way to Andrew already. If Andrew can't get the monogram off, and he won't change his name to Christopher, perhaps he'll send it to you!

------------------
My Dream Truck, 4.5 years in the making: STOCK: 2000 F-150 XLT White Ext. Dk Graphite Int. Supercab, 4.6L V8 4-Speed Auto, 3.55 LS, Std Bed, Prem Sound, Class III Tow Pkg. ADDED: Westin Step Bars, Fumoto Oil Valve, Ford Bugshield, Vent Visors, Penda Hide-A-Hooks, Rhino Bed Liner, SnugTop HiLiner Cap, Lee Anderson Carpet Kit, Kleen Wheel Brake Dust Shields, Hitch Brake Light, Rubber Duckie Antenna, Ford Wheel Locks, Dash Mat, Fuel Magnets. SOON: Wiper Cowl, Fender Flares, AeroShades, Cabin Air Filtration, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Delta 50.

Quick Reply: FREE Dash Mat!