Lariat Center Armrest

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2000, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Lariat Center Armrest

I know this is trivial, but what are all the little compartments in the flip down center armrest console(Lariat front split bench seat)? I know some are for coins, CDs, but I can't figure out what some of the dividers are for. Also, what are those storage places on the inside of the lid?

Old 03-10-2000, 03:05 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Very interesting, jhorie. I have a '99 Lariat with the 40/60. It only has the coin box(detachable) and two sections. The back section will hold 11 cassettes, a strip of foam on the lid limits rattling, nothing else happening with the lid. The front part is a free-for-all section. The divider can be removed and stored on the far right, leaving one large compartment. I'll have to check out some other model years to see what I'm missing out on. What year is yours?

------------------
99 Lariat Normal Cab 2WD 120"WB 5.4 3.55LS, Tow,
Dark Toreador/Gold, Line-X
raoul_oba@hotmail.com
F150's of Virginia
Just cause we're from Virginia don't mean we're(well, you know)

Old 03-10-2000, 06:44 PM
Hey jhorie,
I have the 2000 Lariat with the 60/40 split also and Raouls description sounds exactly like the inside of mine.
Welcome aboard.... this is a great site!

------------------
2000 F-150 Lariat 4x2 Supercab, Styleside,SB,Amazon Green/Clearcoat Metallic,5.4 Liter V8, Class III Tow-Package,3.55 Limited Slip Rear,Bug Deflector, Duraliner Bedliner,Superchip,K&N Filter, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve.

[This message has been edited by Lariat Ryder (edited 03-10-2000).]

Old 03-10-2000, 07:36 PM
Cool

Sorry to say, but I have nearly an identical truck to Raoul, and he described my center storage console to a "T".

------------------
1999 F150 Lariat
Reg cab Short box Styleside
5.4L 3.55ls
Deep Wedgwood Blue/Silver
Lund Interceptor hood shield, VentVisors, Class III hitch, Ford molded mud guards, soft tonneau, factory CD with changer (thanks Dusty), tinted windows, Factory fog light kit

Menasha, WI

http://www.fortunecity.com/silversto...ton54home.html

Old 03-10-2000, 08:54 PM
Talking

I've got a 2000 Lariat SC, with split bench front seats. The arm rest didn't come with a removeable divider. There's a little coin holder, but it's fixed. A piece of foam on the arm rest lid keeps the coins from rattling. The holders/slots in the lid are strange. One looks like it would hold a thin 4 to 6 inch TV remote control.

The salesman at the dealership didn't know what they were for.

Joel

Quick Reply: Lariat Center Armrest