California Duster

Old 02-27-2000, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up California Duster

Just wanted to let you know about this product! It really works. It is meant to take dust of your car/truck and I love it. I bought it for my black ZX2 and now using it for my truck. It is great at removing nasty dust (which tends to accumulate quick) off of your paint without having to wash the vehicle. I also use it to take the dust off my dash----love it!

NOTE: I don't work/sell for them, I am happy about this product and wanted to share the info. I hope Steve E. won't think I'm doing a blatant advertisement. After seeing this page https://www.f150online.com/f150board...ML/000146.html I wish sales people would stop doing this so I can tell the difference from "word of mouth" and advertising...(Its making me paranoid). Just to let you know I work for an automotive roof rack company and never once praised one of my products in these forums. This might just be "blablabla" but it gets me mad when people do this to Steve E.

thanks....
------------------
1997 4x4 XLT 4.2l ORP 5-speed
For more details and pics please see my site...Thanks
www.eph1fifty.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by 4byFord (edited 02-29-2000).]

Old 02-28-2000, 03:34 PM
Thumbs up

Yes!! They're awesome! I've had the same one for about 10 years now, and it's been through 3 cars already. Living in San Diego, it helps to give your car that carwashed look after only about 5 minutes (or less) of dusting. I also have the smaller one for the interior. Have one for my wife's car, my Dad has one... get one!

--Duke

------------------
2000 F-150 Lariat, 4x2, 4.6L automatic Supercab, Styleside, Blue with gold two-tone, 3.55 slip axle, class III towing package, overhead console, sliding rear window, keyless entry, leather interior, in dash CD, Ford/Duraliner bedliner, Ford chrome nerf bars, Ford bug deflector, Steel Horse billet grille, Leer tonneau cover, Superchip, Airaid, Billet door sills & antennae, Gibson split rear exit with 3" slash tips, chrome differential cover. My How-To Articles

Old 02-28-2000, 03:35 PM
Thumbs up

I use it too. Great product, as is their California Water Blade. The blade saves drying time after a wash, and won't scratch the paint. Give it a try

------------------

2000 XLT Black Sport, Flareside, 2WD, Ext. Cab, 5.4L Auto. Other factory options: 3.55 LS, Class III tow, 6-way Captains chairs w/CD changer, Remote entry , and Slider window.
Mods: Undercoat, window tint, headlight & tail light covers, removed "Sport" decals, upgraded Triton tailgate emblem, Linex spray-in bedliner, and an ARE LSII lid.
Wish list: Flowmaster duals, K&N FIPK or Velocity Tube, and a Belltech 3/4 drop.
Check it out at: http://home.columbus.rr.com/selva1/f150.html

[This message has been edited by selva1 (edited 02-28-2000).]

Old 02-28-2000, 05:25 PM
When you buy the new one, the product will work better in time. The more you use it the better it will perform.

------------------
1997 4x4 XLT 4.2l ORP 5-speed
For more details and pics please see my site...Thanks
www.eph1fifty.cjb.net

Old 02-28-2000, 10:14 PM
Cool

I use it every day, and between that and the Showroom Shine spray, barely ever wash my truck.

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Ventshades, Ford bedliner, Lund Premier tonneau cover, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna and Astatic power mic, ported MAF sensor, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

Old 02-29-2000, 12:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Thanks for the information. I have been thinking about getting one and now I know that I need one....

------------------
'98 F-150 XLT SuperCab Flareside, Auto, 4.6L, 4X2, 3.55 LS, 6-CD changer, Moonlight Blue with tan interior, Captains Chairs

Mods
  • Window tint
  • Extang Classic Platinum Tonno
  • Lund Interceptor bug deflector
  • Wizard Superwhite Bulbs
  • Pendaliner bedliner
  • Expedition center console

Old 02-29-2000, 07:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Got one last night and it worked great!!!

Thanks,
Steve

------------------
'98 F-150 XLT SuperCab Flareside, Auto, 4.6L, 4X2, 3.55 LS, 6-CD changer, Moonlight Blue with tan interior, Captains Chairs

Mods[*]Window tint[*]Extang Classic Platinum Tonno[*]Lund Interceptor bug deflector[*]Wizard Superwhite Bulbs[*]Pendaliner bedliner[*]Expedition center console

Old 02-29-2000, 04:32 PM
the company says the dirtier the better(to an extent)..........

------------------
pacific green 97 f150 4.6l..reg cab flareside 150XLT ,ROUSH suspention down 3 fr and3.5rear with BILSTIEN shocks,3.55LS,snug lid,carpeted bed, painted tailight accents,4x4 grill &bumper,k&n,SUPERCHIP(THANX MIKE),poweraid,ram air kit,valvoline synthetic,accel super stock wires,platinum plus4 plugs,flow master muff,blue halogen bulbs, speed-glo dash,carbon fiber gauge accent,..."#6 sticker!!!!"
STEREO:eclipse head unit ,boston seperates ,orion amp, pioneer amp,2-orion 12's,custom box by me!,sony adjustable crossover,1 farad cap&way to many cd's

Old 02-29-2000, 05:43 PM
franks&beans
Cool

I just noticed that the Exchange (Military store) is selling the large duster for $8.50 (no tax) I think I will get one this week.

Also,

SS97 and I bought the CA water blade at the SEMA show in Vegas last Nov. I really like the way it clears the water off the truck, a quick wipe around windowa and other tight spots w/ the Absorber and the truck is dry.

------------------
98 F-150 XLT, SC, SWB, 2WD, Pac. Grn., 4.2L auto, 4.10 gears w/ LS, Tow Pkg., BFG AT's 265/75/16, K&N air filter, Dynomax muffler, Superchip, Edelbrock shocks, Hellwig sway bar, 3" body lift, signal mirrors, ...tons of cosmetic products

Old 02-29-2000, 05:43 PM
franks&beans
Cool

I just noticed that the Exchange (Military store) is selling the large duster for $8.50 (no tax) I think I will get one this week.

Also,

SS97 and I bought the CA water blade at the SEMA show in Vegas last Nov. I really like the way it clears the water off the truck, a quick wipe around windows and other tight spots w/ the Absorber and the truck is dry.

------------------
98 F-150 XLT, SC, SWB, 2WD, Pac. Grn., 4.2L auto, 4.10 gears w/ LS, Tow Pkg., BFG AT's 265/75/16, K&N air filter, Dynomax muffler, Superchip, Edelbrock shocks, Hellwig sway bar, 3" body lift, signal mirrors, ...tons of cosmetic products

[This message has been edited by franks&beans (edited 02-29-2000).]

Old 03-01-2000, 12:29 AM
Talking

I've had one for a good while and it's great!
Am I right in assuming that the dirtier it gets the better it works?

------------------
'99 Black F-150 Sport
Extended Cab
4.6 Romeo Triton
3.55 Rear-end,Tow Package,
MODS: Black low- profile bug deflector, K&N Air Filter

Wife's wheels: '91 Green Ranger XLT 3.0L
http://hometown.aol.com\riadan1

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: California Duster