Floor mats; decisions decisions

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 10:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I have the Catch-All Carpeted mats. I have used them for over 4 years and they come perfectly clean every time. Even after they have mud on them. They are very durable and I like the custom fit and looks.

Old 02-16-2004, 04:41 PM
i like my king ranch mats to much to not use them, but don't want to mess them up in the winter so i just went cheap...the rubber mats costco was selling. the actually did a pretty good job with the medium parchment color even. as soon as the weather gets better they are coming out and the kr mats are going back in.

Old 02-16-2004, 05:24 PM
I just got a set of Ford Catch-Alls off ebay for $23 shipped. They say FSERIES on the side, and were tan, so dyed them black to better match my gray interior. I really like the look, and they definately hold the water. The only thing I don't like about them is they are the same overall shape as the OEM ones, so there's a cutout around the gas pedal, and one on the other side where the rubber pad on the carpet is.

I personally don't like the rubber mats at all. Yes, they are easier to clean, but look dirty much faster, but also I hate that as soon as your feet get wet you slide on rubber mats...

Last edited by closer9; 02-16-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Being a husband and father of two I may be a bit more budget minded than you. I go to Target (or Wal-Mart) and spend about $3 for a bathroom rug (whichever one is on sale that matches my interior) and set that on top of my Ford carpeted mats. They last me a couple of years until I need to repeat the process. At only $3 a rug I don't care how dirty, grimy or torn up they get.

Quick Reply: Floor mats; decisions decisions