where can I buy dash panels?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where can I buy dash panels?

Anyone know where I might be able to find some dash panels? I've looked at the few local salvage yards, and I've watched ebay, read the classifieds, posted in the classifieds, but no luck. I'm looking for the piece that goes around the speedo, and headlight switch, but has the factory cutouts for both adjustable pedals, and power slider. I was wanting it in black, but right now I'd take any color (if I had to buy a used one), and paint it.

Anyone by chance seen one in a salvage yard, or something? I know if I go to Ford they're going to want an arm and a leg for it, and that won't do me any good, because without the arm I won't be able to use the switches...

thanks...

Old 11-04-2003, 12:51 PM
closer9, I'm sure if this is what you're looking for, but perhaps a call to these folks may reveal something:

http://www.wooddash.com/category/FORD_Dash_Kits

Old 11-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Well, not quite. I'm looking for part 7006-01 (except with cutouts for pedal and slider switches) just as it comes from the Ford factory. I would prefer it in black or maybe gray, but I could paint a tan one....

Old 11-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Old 11-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by AjRagno
YO!!!

Well, that's what I'm planning on doing for now... except I've got a pneumatic one...

Old 11-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: where can I buy dash panels?

Originally posted by closer9
Anyone know where I might be able to find some dash panels? I've looked at the few local salvage yards, and I've watched ebay, read the classifieds, posted in the classifieds, but no luck. I'm looking for the piece that goes around the speedo, and headlight switch, but has the factory cutouts for both adjustable pedals, and power slider. I was wanting it in black, but right now I'd take any color (if I had to buy a used one), and paint it.

Anyone by chance seen one in a salvage yard, or something? I know if I go to Ford they're going to want an arm and a leg for it, and that won't do me any good, because without the arm I won't be able to use the switches...

thanks...
I got mine from www.fordpartsnetwork.com Tell him RP sent ya...

I tried the dremel trick the first time but, it ended up being VERY VERY VERY slightly crooked.

Being the **** retentive SOB that I am, I opted to replace the entire piece.

RP

Old 11-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

You can buy them at the dealer? Expect a higher price, but they're not that bad. $48 for a black radio surround, came with vents and all.,,,,98

Quick Reply: where can I buy dash panels?