need a part#

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 07:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need a part#

I am looking for a little info-

I recently had my lab pup in my dads 2002 Screw and she climbed from the back seat to the front seat and when she did so, she put 2 holes in the top of this center consol...i am looking for the part number of just the flip top to the center consol...he has the tan (medium parchment?) interior...truck is a 2002 Lariat FX-4...front seats are bucket seats...

any help is greatly appreciated!

Old 11-12-2003, 08:27 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So you're just needing the lid part number? Medium Parchment. I think I've got that at home and will post tonight.

You might try contacting torrie@fordpartsnetwork.com as well. He typically responds to requests within an hour or so... Tell him Rockpick sent ya.

RP

Old 11-12-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by RockPick
So you're just needing the lid part number? Medium Parchment. I think I've got that at home and will post tonight.

You might try contacting torrie@fordpartsnetwork.com as well. He typically responds to requests within an hour or so... Tell him Rockpick sent ya.

RP
thanks rockpick...i sent torrie and email...he sent back the following:

1L32-1506024-AAA Genuine Ford tan center console lid w/o rear OE entertainment system

but when i search this part number on the forpardsnetwork webisde, it doesnt find anything...i was hoping to be able to confirm by picture/visual that this is the part i need...

i am looking for the lid only but am unsure how far about it can be taken...i saw some screws that held the hinge to the lid but thats all so i assume i need the tan top part plus the plastic from under it but i can use the old hinge and screws...

if you could confirm the part number he gave me that would be great!

i appreciate the help! i was distraught when i saw what my pup did to his baby...he told me not me not to worry about it but, i felt bad!

Last edited by ljn21; 11-12-2003 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Torrie has access to a database that has all the parts drawings and such... his stuff is MUCH more detailed than what I have.

His website won't pull up individual parts like that. It'd cost a fortune to host all those images and parts schematics plus, if I'm not mistaken, they are copywritten thus, he'd have problems in that arena with people just surfing his site/sucking bandwidth to confirm that they are buying the right part from 'whereever'...

I trust Torrie... I've ordered several things 'blind' not knowing if the part # was right and he's NEVER let me down.

Anyways... I'll attempt to confirm that PN tonight (if I can remember to do it.)...

You did tell him Rockpick sent you right?

RP

Old 11-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by RockPick
Torrie has access to a database that has all the parts drawings and such... his stuff is MUCH more detailed than what I have.

His website won't pull up individual parts like that. It'd cost a fortune to host all those images and parts schematics plus, if I'm not mistaken, they are copywritten thus, he'd have problems in that arena with people just surfing his site/sucking bandwidth to confirm that they are buying the right part from 'whereever'...

I trust Torrie... I've ordered several things 'blind' not knowing if the part # was right and he's NEVER let me down.

Anyways... I'll attempt to confirm that PN tonight (if I can remember to do it.)...

You did tell him Rockpick sent you right?

RP
yea, rockpick, i told wrote in the comments section of the request form that you directed me to there..

he quoted me 64.99 plus shipping...sounds reasonable enough...was just wanting to make sure he was understanding which part i was looking for exactly...i suppose i could go do my local dealer and ask for the part number and then verify that way...

Quick Reply: need a part#