help with projector beam headlights from amazon

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 06:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
changeing headlights out to projector beams (question)

Getting ready to change headlights out to projector beams,if I use led lights with my turn signals would I have to use resistors with them,I haven't seen to many videos on youtube most were the rear tailights.I'm guessing you do but just want to double check.I tried calling
CA Auto Parts four times but the calls dropped after waiting for a while and listening to there music.
Thank's
09-14 Ford F150 LED DRL Projector Headlights - Chrome Housing Amber Co - CA Auto Parts

Old 01-26-2022, 10:05 PM
glc
Received 763 Likes on 706 Posts
2009 was a transition year. Don't use resistors.

If you have a traditional turn signal flasher relay, replace it with a EP27 flasher.

Amazon Amazon

If not, reprogram it with Forscan.

https://ohptools.com/blogs/news/how-...-using-forscan

Old 03-10-2022, 10:32 PM
help with projector beam headlights from amazon

Just bought projector headlights but I'm not happy with the halogen light in it I thought they would be led lights,took out for a test drive and I couldn't see 25 feet in front of me,can I throw in led lights and throw out the halogen bulb I mean these are bad or can someone recommend a good projector beam headlight that works.But before I send these back to amazon I want to find out if there is a projector beam head light that works.
Thank's
these lights suck here they are

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084S8DYYQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084S8DYYQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old 03-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
I would not try to modify them in any way. I doubt you'd have an better results doing it and it will make them impossible to return. Amazon has a good return policy, so send them back. You may even be able to do it at no cost to you for a full refund if they did not meet your expectations based on the description they posted.

- Jack

Old 03-10-2022, 11:20 PM
I am sending them back but I would like to no what to buy so I don't have this problem again,I am looking for a decent projector beam that uses led's not halogen.Thanks

Quick Reply: help with projector beam headlights from amazon