Relay mod to enable fogs w/ parking lights?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Relay mod to enable fogs w/ parking lights?

Okay, I have scoured the forums reasonably well in search of the hack to allow fogs on with parking lights.

There's a mod for my '03 Focus (done that) ...and a mod for my '06 Escape (check, done that one too)... but try to find a hack for the 2015 F150 and I find instruction on how to destroy the switch assembly.

It seems to me that both the Focus and Escape relied on very simple wiring mods involving jumpers and/or simply pulling a relay. There HAS to be some way to accomplish this without messing up the switch.

I'm not willing to chop up my interior switch to get this working. Anybody have a wiring diagram I can get my hands on to see if it can be easily done in the relay box?

Old 03-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hate to answer my own post, as I went through the gate on the USAF base where I work... I swore the fogs stayed on when I switched to the parking lights position. Sure enough, I checked when I got home today, and Ford already 'hacked' the fog lights for me.

Duh! Should have checked their operation before assuming they worked like every other Ford I have owned.

No, I don't live in CO or OR, but my question must have had most of you thinking I was something...

Old 03-23-2016, 09:23 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
Yah my 2014 is running + fogs from the factory

Quick Reply: Relay mod to enable fogs w/ parking lights?