OEM Head Unit with Aux Port

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEM Head Unit with Aux Port

Hey guys i need a lil help i have an 04 FX4 and my head unit has the aux button but i need to buy a PIE adapter to run my Blackberry so i was thinkin i would rather have the HU with the Aux port built right in to the front of the unit itself (do they make it? i think they do) I know in 07 they put the port up in the rubber tray area on the dash but i dont want to mod that and plus seams like a strange place to me. So i guess im looking for a place to get one if anyone can help. maybe even a part number

Thanks guys

Old 07-31-2009, 09:37 PM
Port

Originally Posted by 04SCFX4
I know in 07 they put the port up in the rubber tray area on the dash but i dont want to mod that and plus seams like a strange place to me.
Haven't used it, but I can see the logic of it. You have a spot where you can put an ipod etc and plug it in, nice and close together. One day I'll borrow the daughters ipod adn give it a try.

Paul

Old 08-01-2009, 09:14 AM
The tray its self is fairly cheap but it will not work with your 04 stereo. You have to get the 07 stereo for it to work. Unless you find a used one it is much cheaper to just get an aftermarket head unit with the input jack on the front or get a rear jack unit and run the cord into the glove box.

Quick Reply: OEM Head Unit with Aux Port