not sure what to decide on

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not sure what to decide on

im looking to buy a head unit. i have 3 im looking at , the pioneer 4100 ($475), pioneer 4000($335), and the avic d3 thats in the classifieds($475).is that a good price?

the avic comes with nav and everything from what he has said.
i dont think i would use the nav features all that much, mostley cds, dvds ipod and radio. so with that do i just get one of the others and do the bypass on them and be done with it, or get the avic and just have all of it?

i dont know much about head units,i like something simple to use that has cool features and thats a bargin. so whats the best deal for me.

thanks

Old 05-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ColonelBlue
im looking to buy a head unit. i have 3 im looking at , the pioneer 4100 ($475), pioneer 4000($335), and the avic d3 thats in the classifieds($475).is that a good price?

the avic comes with nav and everything from what he has said.
i dont think i would use the nav features all that much, mostley cds, dvds ipod and radio. so with that do i just get one of the others and do the bypass on them and be done with it, or get the avic and just have all of it?

i dont know much about head units,i like something simple to use that has cool features and thats a bargin. so whats the best deal for me.

thanks

out of those, id go with the D3, its better to have the nav and not need it than to need it and not have it

and i know how CL is and if that deal fell through id go with the 4100 then the 4000..... PS i HIGHLY reccomend amazon.com

Quick Reply: not sure what to decide on