More choices to make

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More choices to make

Several of you know about my break in...sucks.
Thread here
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...=1#post3298731

I am thinking I am going to keep the truck and get a very good alarm system.

So with the HU out, I am faced with a new set of decisions.

Replace with a W205 and B200 which was stolen..or get the new W505 and the B200 and pay the difference, no big deal....or look at the Kenwoods

What are the thoughts of the 7120 vs the 505?
EDIT, and I keep forgetting this, I do get Pioneer at Dealer Cost since I own a Home Theater Business, So i guess the Pioneers are in question too.
Say the Avic Z3.

I ain't married to Alpine and honestly I had some reset issues with the BlackBird and I don't need hand held unit as I have a Garmin for GeoCaching and traveling with work.

So what do you guys think of that?

Cheers

Last edited by RollingRock; 07-20-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:34 AM
in my opinion the pioneer screens are the best because what i have experienced with many screens is that the company puts all the design into the "screen" portion of the HU and not as much into the audio fact as i would like...i had the 8019 in my maxima and i was not impressed and that was the BESt they made at the time....with the avic i had put in a car i was VERY impressed.....i say go with pioneer...its a great product no one can argue with that....PLUS you get dealer prices....is there even a question anymore? haha

Old 07-21-2008, 01:36 AM
ya i used to be married to alpine ....... but then we got a divorce

Old 07-21-2008, 05:32 AM
I have the AVIC and I say go Alpine...

Kenwoods menus SUCK!

Pioneer - 2v MAX preouts. Worthless... But good nav and menus

Alpine - 2v RMS preouts. Decent nav and good menus. IMPRINT!!!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:23 AM
For all you theft guys that worry about people seeing your navigation screen in your dash tonight I'm going to try to post a review of the new JVC KW-NX7000 with pictures. My distributor finally got them in and I have three pick up today and ship out. They are giving me them at a special pricing so I am selling them at $975 plus shipping. With REAL warranties.

This radio features built-in navigation with a DETACHABLE FACE! It also has 5 volt outputs and a motion sensor that brings up the buttons when your hand gets near the face. Like all products I can get my hands onto I take multiple pictures of them.

As for vehicle security I recommend the 2-Way Code Alarm CA671. It is an excellent alarm system and will work with your factory keypad on your door allowing you to disarm the alarm with it. It is the only one like this that gives you that feature. Something that they carried over from the Ford series that I install all day. It also gives you remote start. I offer them pre-wired with step by step installation instructions for the do-it-yourself guys. Read thought he tutorials on my site or just post kcautosound in the search and you'll read others comments on my alarm systems.

Last edited by KCAutosound; 07-21-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by KCAutosound
For all you theft guys that worry about people seeing your navigation screen in your dash tonight I'm going to try to post a review of the new JVC KW-NX7000 with pictures. My distributor finally got them in and I have three pick up today and ship out. They are giving me them at a special pricing so I am selling them at $975 plus shipping. With REAL warranties.

This radio features built-in navigation with a DETACHABLE FACE! It also has 5 volt outputs and a motion sensor that brings up the buttons when your hand gets near the face. Like all products I can get my hands onto I take multiple pictures of them.

As for vehicle security I recommend the 2-Way Code Alarm CA671. It is an excellent alarm system and will work with your factory keypad on your door allowing you to disarm the alarm with it. It is the only one like this that gives you that feature. Something that they carried over from the Ford series that I install all day. It also gives you remote start. I offer them pre-wired with step by step installation instructions for the do-it-yourself guys. Read thought he tutorials on my site or just post kcautosound in the search and you'll read others comments on my alarm systems.
I want to see photos of that HU...are you buying through Avid?

Old 07-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Sorry I don't understand your question? "buying through Avid?"

Last edited by KCAutosound; 07-21-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Got 52 pictures of the new JVC KW-NX7000 posted on the site. I really like the radio. Very simple straight forward use and simple to understand.

http://www.kcautosound.com/JVC-KW-NX...en-pr-743.html

Old 07-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by KCAutosound
Got 52 pictures of the new JVC KW-NX7000 posted on the site. I really like the radio. Very simple straight forward use and simple to understand.

http://www.kcautosound.com/JVC-KW-NX...en-pr-743.html
Ipod video?

Old 07-22-2008, 11:20 AM
video ipod is done with the KS-U20 video ipod adapter. My local distributor was out of both the KS-U20 ipod adapter and the KS-BTA200 bluetooth adapter otherwise I would have taken pictures of them as well. I had to have them drop shipped to customers from other sources.

Quick Reply: More choices to make