2006 OEM 6-disk changer

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2006 OEM 6-disk changer

I bought a 2006 F-150 last week, and in the negotiations I was able to get a head unit with a six disk CD change included. This truck already had Sirius radio as an option with a single disk head unit. When finalizing the purchase the dealer said he was not positive the satelite radio (Sirius) would work with the new 6-disk head unit. Is this BS? After looking through the owners manual I did not see a head unit listed WITHOUT the aux button to enable the satelite radio... Is this guy trying to screw me, or are there '06 6-disk head units out there without the auxiliary option (the satelite radio come through the auxiliary connection)

Old 07-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheDude001
I bought a 2006 F-150 last week, and in the negotiations I was able to get a head unit with a six disk CD change included. This truck already had Sirius radio as an option with a single disk head unit. When finalizing the purchase the dealer said he was not positive the satelite radio (Sirius) would work with the new 6-disk head unit. Is this BS? After looking through the owners manual I did not see a head unit listed WITHOUT the aux button to enable the satelite radio... Is this guy trying to screw me, or are there '06 6-disk head units out there without the auxiliary option (the satelite radio come through the auxiliary connection)
He is full of it, I have a Friend that had a 2006 King Rancher with Audiophine and Sirrus. As long as the unit has a "aux" button.

Quick Reply: 2006 OEM 6-disk changer