Harley-Davidson

Baddest Harley Truck In The Planet

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey daveenders

I have (3) 12's in the bed of my HD, but even when I'm blasting I can barely hear them inside the cabin -- I see that you bravely cut a hole from the bed to the cabin, I was wondering how big the hole is... I posted a thread a couple of months ago asking people on this but was discouraged by what they had to say... Seeing your truck makes me want to go through with it now.

darkroller /// 2002 HD #4525

Old 11-12-2002, 09:05 PM
As long as it is done right no problem. They use a rubber boot to seal the bed to the truck. No leak, air, or extra noise. The inside of the truck pounds. I am redoing the enitre set up right now. Will be done on sat. Will show you some pics then.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:18 PM
Here's a pic of a guy's system on a 00 HD from a show a few months ago. the guy was an a-hole though and wouldn't tell me anything about his system.

i love the clear window though with "ford harley davidson f150" engraved into it. Its was like sparkly too or something, so it caught the light. pretty cool
i'll upload a bigger pic sometime

(its the bottom two pics and the top right. the top left is a different truck)

Old 11-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Truck is sweat and you would have my vote but I am just not the biggest fan of DSG - No offense and really love your truck - we can all only imagine the time, money, sweat and blood that went into that truck. I hope your not one of those that didn't pay for the stuff or do a minute of the work or you are so rich that you don't appreciate what you have.

There are 2 ways to brag????

Old 11-13-2002, 02:19 AM
Nice touch. My truck is in the stereo shop for the week as we speak. Building a entire new box from scratch. Those little tropheys are great as long as I dont enter the show. Plus with only 260hp no *****. My mods alone are more then that. Also I love my truck and treat it like a god. I dont beat on it or miss treat it.

Old 11-13-2002, 11:12 AM
1JT
Hey Dave, What happened to your flames?

Old 11-13-2002, 02:30 PM
yo your truck is nice but why u braggin so much to each his own u might go for one thing while some go for somthing else , i have plenty of cars that i could brag about if i wanted but im not cuase theres no reason for it , like i said u have a nice truck but no need to insult these other guys

Last edited by cobrasvt1; 11-13-2002 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:52 PM
CobraSVT,

AAAAAAAAAmen. He must be making up for sometype of shortcoming.

Old 11-13-2002, 03:35 PM
yeah, i wasn't gonna say too much, kinda just hinted towards it cuz i don't usually say anthing about it to people, but the title of the tread, and the bashing on the other rides? No need for it all. I agree w/ cobra on this one. He's told me about some of his rides and they sound awsome, i'd love to see them in person, but i haven't ever heard him come on here and say how his HD's better than all the others because it runs 12's in the quarter. Just posting pics or times is one thing, but putting down' others trucks? We work hard and put alot of money into them and are proud of them, no need to rub in the fact you have alot of money dumped into your HD and its the "baddest harley truck in the planet"

Those little tropheys are great as long as I dont enter the show. Plus with only 260hp no *****. My mods alone are more then that.
Whats the big deal if that guy had a few trophies in his bed. he was at a show so why shouldn't he show the awards he got. this isn't the greatest area around for car shows, and most of the top awards aren't monstrous like some shows have. He's got a really nice system, and i just posted the pic so you could see how he had the window engraved. Big deal if he only has 260 hp, or the other dozens and dozens of us 00 and 01 owners on here. Not all of us are into racing and serious hp. My HD has plenty of *****. maybe not 340 hp, but its not a dog either. Not all of us are as fortunate as others where we can afford to buy a new truck every year, or buy every product a tuner has and aftermarket everything, and a insane stereo system and then decide a little while after its in to redo it again.

Your truck is really nice and you've put alot of money into it. simple as that. no need to put others rides down to make your seem better

Old 11-13-2002, 03:43 PM
That is one sweet ride.

Old 11-13-2002, 03:47 PM
Maybe daveenders can tell us about that great center channel speaker he has. That must REALLY lift the sound image. I've been in comp car audio for 12 years including two trips to IASCA finals and I almost laughed my butt off when I saw that.

-Mark

Old 11-13-2002, 04:33 PM
Wow I cant wait till I get my 03 and end this j/k

Anyway... is it just me or do those monitors fit really badly into the headrests?

Pe@ce

Old 11-13-2002, 04:38 PM
hey guys, let not sink to that same level and start bashing on his HD. Just cuz he did it to others, doesn't mean ya have to do it back, let not turn this into a flame

Old 11-13-2002, 04:42 PM
just noticed this pic in your gallery. is this like ghost? or is it just the sun and the angle. be pretty cool if it was ghosted in the tonneau!

Old 11-13-2002, 04:45 PM
Agreed..........The ride is definately the stuff!! But does he have to rub everyone's nose's in it? Everyone else here works just as hard for the things they have and are proud of what they've accomplished. But flaunting it as he has done shows a total lack of class in my opinion. Everyone can see it's a VERY nice ride, but his lack of civility and manners towards others is a little bothersome.

I say we should all just never reply to any of his posts again, and maybe he'll disappear to another board. If that isn't the reason he's here now.

John

Quick Reply: Baddest Harley Truck In The Planet