Harley-Davidson

Party in OC

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 06:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Party in OC

ok Who likes to drive there 150HD?????????

well in September im trying to get a ride together to ride with the bikes and trucks. Its goin to be a "ride for the cure" and all the benefits are goin towards brest cancer research. I thought that since its bike week in Ocean City,MD, that it would be a good time to raise the money. I am thinking that whoever wanted to meet in MD near annapolis or something and then ride from there. For you other states maybe you can meet somewhere else. Then well set a meeting place to collect the donations and meet for the night on sat. As of right now im the only truck and i need some more trucks to tag along. im trying to make it like the tribute to the toughest ride that went on in LA. I have a bunch of bikes i need some trucks, and come on guys its for a good cause.

reason im doing this is that my girlfriends mom has brest cancer and i feel i need to help her out in any way i can. Its a good time in OC i have been down there during the bike week and its a blast. So if you feel like doing a good thing and helping people as well as having fun, lets go!!!

If anyone in MD,or the surrounding is interested let me know.
thanks

keith

Last edited by MHTYFman; 07-08-2002 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-08-2002, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1st off, welcome to the site.

2nd, sorry, i don't think i can make it, but post pics of that and tribute to the toughtest if you can.

I hope all turns out well, wish i could come.

Later - Josh

Quick Reply: Party in OC