sig check

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sig check

sig check

Old 07-08-2002, 05:22 PM
Sweet truck!!!!! what brand of grill is that? and also, do you have the beast lowered? i also like the brake black outs. nice work!!!!

-steve

Old 07-08-2002, 06:07 PM
Nice pics . That thing is all blacked out. Now ya just need headlight and fog light covers! LoL. I was thinking about getting those blackout taillight covers last year, but i decided i'd rather be safe and not risk some idiot rear ending me and decided get the slotted covers. And the slotted ones are legal too, so less getting pulled over. LoL. Still looks great though, i think your the 1st on here to get those. How do the rear ones install? Do they just pop on and off like headlight covers? or are they double sided tape.

Here's a comparison of my slotted covers and none at all

hey, i just noticed the smoked license plate cover too! Sweet looking truck!

*edit* just noticed the lower grille is different too. Did you get that custom made? Looks good, but i think it would look cool if you put a HD emblem on the grille

Last edited by Harley#356; 07-08-2002 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Thanks!!!

Thanks for the replies guys!!!

The tail lights are painted. I used a small amount of black and plenty of clear. They turned out really good. They actually look painted and the light still shines through. I had them on my lightning, and never had a problem with the law.

The grill is a stull grill (upper and lower from the lightning). It took some re-engineering to install the lower.

I have lowered the truck 2" in the rear with the 2" drop shackle. The next task is to lower the front with the 2" springs and then install the rear hangers. Then I will raise the rear to the lower hole in the shackles.

Old 07-08-2002, 10:45 PM
whoa, you painted them LoL, never thought of that. Post a pic of the lights on if you can. I'd be too scared of getting rear ended. Anyway, truck looks great, all blacked out and such. Now you just need headlight covers and you'll be completely stealth LoL

Quick Reply: sig check