Got in a nice lil accident...

Old 06-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got a careless driving ticket because I didn't signal to get in his lane.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:58 PM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by 2000Bansheeboy
I got a careless driving ticket because I didn't signal to get in his lane.
glad the cop saw the common sense side of what you did, you're lucky you didn't get anyone killed

Old 06-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh I know it, I have good bad luck is what I'd call it.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:14 AM
No offense to you DDA but....

Most of the semi drivers in my area, and I travel a main thorough fair for truck drivers makin' deliveries to several states, are inconsiderate bast...., always doing higher than the posted speeds, cutting other drivers off and so on. I live off a road where in a farm area where you get a lot of feed trucks, egg trucks and chicken trucks and sech, flyin' down the damn road doing 50 to 60 in a 30 mph zone simply because they don't feel like slowing down, and we do have kids and pets in the area. I understand that this one was Banshee's fault, but I'm not for defending truck drivers and when they have to make their deliveries, they chose to drive a SEMI FOR A LIVING and they need to obey traffic laws too. Just a week ago I'm coming up 301 north doing 55 and this damn truck driver going southbound decides he doesn't want to wait to cross the north bound side to get to an f'ing truck stop that's on my side of the highway, and creeps along as he's making the turn to get there so I have to slam on my brakes and smoking the tires to come to a stop, other wise I'd have been toast hitting his trailer and in the hospital if not dead, there are no traffic lights or stop signs at this turn requiring me to come to a dead stop on a 55 mph highway. I'm lucky the people behind me were paying attention and were able to do the same thing I had to or else we all would have met each other under unfortunate circumstances, all because of one inconsiderate truck driver. Sorry for the rant

Old 07-10-2012, 12:36 AM
That had to be a scary feeling bet you wont do that again, glad your ok

Old 07-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm with Mitch, but you still made a stupid decision, but everyone else has reamed you enough for that. I've had truckers pass me in a no passing zone going up a hill... Keep in mind I was in a tractor doing 20ish, but that's no reason to put another person in danger, he had ample warning to slow down and follow, or even better, turn onto the other road and take a quick time saver route.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 AM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by mitch150
Most of the semi drivers in my area, and I travel a main thorough fair for truck drivers makin' deliveries to several states, are inconsiderate bast...., always doing higher than the posted speeds, cutting other drivers off and so on. I live off a road where in a farm area where you get a lot of feed trucks, egg trucks and chicken trucks and sech, flyin' down the damn road doing 50 to 60 in a 30 mph zone simply because they don't feel like slowing down, and we do have kids and pets in the area. I understand that this one was Banshee's fault, but I'm not for defending truck drivers and when they have to make their deliveries, they chose to drive a SEMI FOR A LIVING and they need to obey traffic laws too. Just a week ago I'm coming up 301 north doing 55 and this damn truck driver going southbound decides he doesn't want to wait to cross the north bound side to get to an f'ing truck stop that's on my side of the highway, and creeps along as he's making the turn to get there so I have to slam on my brakes and smoking the tires to come to a stop, other wise I'd have been toast hitting his trailer and in the hospital if not dead, there are no traffic lights or stop signs at this turn requiring me to come to a dead stop on a 55 mph highway. I'm lucky the people behind me were paying attention and were able to do the same thing I had to or else we all would have met each other under unfortunate circumstances, all because of one inconsiderate truck driver. Sorry for the rant

that's what happens when people like banshee get licenses

Old 07-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by tarajerame
that's what happens when people like banshee get licenses
I don't know what you're problem is but I'm really gettin sick of your extended ****. I already took the blame so you can quit roasting me. I'm sure you've made your share of driving mistakes as anyone has, so don't act like your some kind of driving god.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Got in a nice lil accident...