Texas Heat Wave, Austin July 21-23 Let's make it BIG

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2000, 01:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hey Flats Man Your name is FRED to. Man did I get confused with sixpipes post LOL

------------------
TRUCK
2000 F150 Sport XLT 4.2L V6 Bright Red Flareside S/C. CD Player.

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, clear corner lenses, ultra white halogen headlights, Lumi Logo In the front, Black Westin Nerf Bars, Red Wire Loom throughout the engine, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player, COBRA CB Radio.

Just purchased a 2001 Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 for mrs2ksport

http://communities.msn.com/2000sport

Old 06-30-2000, 09:35 AM
Cool

Sixpipes, We are planning a dyno Saturday morning now. Crash and Mudder and I will be getting together this afternoon. I will give you a call on the cell today so we can get together. See Ya! Hi Sport 2000, see ya soon!

Old 06-30-2000, 01:20 PM
Banned
Question

HEY "Mike H" in Houston.. What's my brutha !??? Never heard from you yet... I have sent you some email but you never wrote back ?? I'm delivering the Heatwave Checks / forms to the guys putting on the show next thursday, july 6th, so you better send it in to me quick... at least send the check, I can fill out a form "for you" if you want....

Also, The BOSS, ... you too !! 2000 sport said he talked to you last night ?
Lemme know...

You guys can email me at ss97ford@austin.rr.com

Hey Dave... You gonna bring the chicks up here to detail our trucks befor the show ?? LOL...

So... How many rolls of film did you take ?? hehe..

SS

Old 07-01-2000, 12:21 AM
Cool

F-150 Oreo w/Racing stripe.

Crash1 / Flats Man / sixpipes - in Dallas today.

Gettin ready for the Heat Wave.

[This message has been edited by sixpipes (edited 07-01-2000).]

Old 07-01-2000, 12:36 AM
Cool

Sixpipes-Thanks for the picture. I will let you know how the dyno run goes tomorrow. Good luck in Vagas!

Old 07-02-2000, 12:25 AM
Question

Now that we have sent in registrations, will we be getting any sort of package in return for the show (e.g. admission stickers, parking passes, etc.)? Or are our names and vehicles just going to appear on a list at the gate?

Thanks!

------------------
1999 F-150 4x4 SuperCab, Deep Wedgewood Blue, ORP, 4-Wheel ABS discs, Power Everything, Captains Chairs, 3.73 Axle, Flowmaster 50 series, K&N, Tint, Expedition Center Console, Super-White headlights, Westin Nerf Bars, Toff Spray-On Bedliner, Pioneer DEH-P3000 and TS-A6815 speakers, ADS PQ/8 amp.

Old 07-02-2000, 04:17 PM
Banned
Exclamation

As for what we get...

The reg. form says, the first 100 pre-entries get one free tshirt & the first 400 participants throught the gates will get a goody bag & dash plaque. Don't know what will be in the goody bag ?
I know the show is 21-23 so that friday morning all those who can make it will/should get this stuff as long as it lasts. I'm going to call to confirm the "Drop off" of all the form/checks this thursday. I'm meeting the guy who is the sponsor of the show so I'll talk to him & find out the scoop then. Which will be tomorrow/monday when I call him to set up our meeting.

I just got 3 more entries today in the mail too !

SO,... Get here as early as you can. I know we have most people coming in on friday morning, but we have some who are coming as early as wed. afternoon/evening. 4 to be exact.

Why doesn't everyone post up here the "Day & Time" they plan to arrive down here.

See y'all soon ! & some of you in Dallas next week. I'll be coming up to dalas w/2000 sport for the weekend. We'll be there about 7pm on friday July 7th at Mumbly's house.

SS

Old 07-03-2000, 09:50 AM
Banned
Indigo, there will be a list of the people that prepaid. Infact it will be a seperate line that we will go through. I prepaid last year. I also believe that sean will get some sort of confermation when he drops them off.

Old 07-03-2000, 10:16 PM
Cool

Thank ya kindly fellas...We'll be arriving in Austin Thursday late afternoon. Maybe a little pre-rally warm-up is in order?

As for this weekend...anything special planned? Are we going to have a "watch Mumbly's big-screen party" on Friday?

------------------
1999 F-150 4x4 SuperCab, Deep Wedgewood Blue, ORP, 4-Wheel ABS discs, Power Everything, Captains Chairs, 3.73 Axle, Flowmaster 50 series, K&N, Tint, Expedition Center Console, Super-White headlights, Westin Nerf Bars, Toff Spray-On Bedliner, Pioneer DEH-P3000 and TS-A6815 speakers, ADS PQ/8 amp.

Old 07-03-2000, 10:28 PM
Cool

Hello to Sixpipes, Crash1, and Mudder from Tokyo! Will be in New York on the evening of the 4th for the fire works. I hope every thing is going well on the install. Can't wait for the Heat Wave.

------------------
98 White 4.6 Triton STX Flairside,Class III hitch, Blue Cobra Stripes, Euro Lid by Astro, Bed Rug, Fiero Wing, Air Dam,Westin Step Bars, Ground Force 2-4 Drop, Super Chip,Jacobs DIS Ignition, B&M Shift Kit, K&N, Jet coated JBA stainless headers, Magna Flow Muffler with Stainless Duals.

Old 07-05-2000, 07:05 PM
Banned
Talking

Ok guys... I got 2 more checks/forms in the mail today...

I think we're at about 23 trucks so far !

I talked to the sponsor of the show & I am now meeting him on "Monday, July 10th" instead of thursday, tomorrow.
So... Y'all have a couple more days to send them in ! Keep em' coming !! It looks like we may have a good shot at winning the "Club Participation Trophies" as of now ?

C'mon "MIKE H" in houston !!!! "Wyldman where the heck are you" ????

Are y'all NOT coming ??? Also, to those of you who may decide late to come, you can still come join us & pay at the gate & register w/the club, but you will have to pay $10 more & also wait in a line. A longer line that is, than the "Pre-Registered" line.

See y'all SOON !

SS

Old 07-05-2000, 10:01 PM
Cool

So are we gonna try to coordinate a group photo during this rally at some point. I think that would be cool to get a group shot with that many trucks going...

Old 07-10-2000, 11:35 AM
Banned
Arrow

I'm sure we will have a group photo. Heck probably more than one. Boy getting close now. Everyone remember to bring suntan loation, maybe a hat and if you have a cooler bring it. I will have a couple and will fill them with water, but the more we have the better. It might be a good idea to were light colored clothes as well.

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Part of the F150 Online Texas Chapter
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flareside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work rhigh@nortelnetworks.com
Anytime mumbly_f150@yahoo.com
Home mumbly@gte.net

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 07-10-2000).]

Old 07-11-2000, 12:06 AM
Cool

Flatsman,

Good to hear from you. I can't wait for you to see your truck, it looks great. The new toy is on and looks really good. It's safe and sound behind locked gates now. So, what's it like to be the owner of one of the fastest STX's in town?

Old 07-12-2000, 01:52 PM
Hey!!! Any other Houston members want to make the trip with me to the Heat Wave?

Sean, I am I the only Houston person that is registered? See you guys later!

Quick Reply: Texas Heat Wave, Austin July 21-23 Let's make it BIG