Southern Cal. Doheny State Park Rally

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2000, 12:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Right on

------------------
97 F150,2wd,light moacha supercab,tinted windows, piaa's,4.2/auto. Have 2" A arms (thanks to Loser1) all I need are the 4" hangers & brackets. Put in a Pioneer head unit w/steering wheel remote.

Old 04-29-2000, 02:21 AM
franks&beans
Cool

You know I'll be there. :-)

------------------
98 F-150 XLT, SC, SWB, 2WD, Pac. Grn., 4.2L auto, 4.10 gears w/ LS, Tow Pkg., BFG AT's 265/75/16, K&N air filter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, Superchip, Edelbrock shocks, Hellwig rear sway bar, 3" body lift, signal mirrors, ...tons of cosmetic products

Old 04-29-2000, 11:29 AM
Cool

WOW!!! my wife and I are sitting here reading all the "sig's" of where your all from...linedog in Vista, my wife grew up there...we lived in Escondido from 1979 thru 1989. Really will be fun the next time we can get over to see her folks, and then have a chance to meet you all. CAF150 heres a new photo, today I'll get some shots of the new "slam". You all have a good time at Doheny!!!

okay got the pictures done today here it is...

------------------

[This message has been edited by cableguy (edited 04-30-2000).]

Old 05-01-2000, 02:09 AM
Thumbs up

cableguy, that looks sweet. Too bad you can't drive all the way out and join us.

Thanks to Larry for letting me know what was up with this rally... I've been too busy working to keep tabs. Count me and BlooDog.com to be there Saturday. My wife and daughter want to sleep in and relax, so I'll be coming up alone. In hopes that there's some surf, I'll also bring up my longboard and try to catch a few waves.

See you all there!

--Duke

------------------
2000 F-150 Lariat, 4x2, 4.6L automatic Supercab, Styleside, Blue with gold two-tone, 3.55 slip axle, class III towing package, overhead console, sliding rear window, keyless entry, leather interior, in dash CD, Ford/Duraliner bedliner, Ford chrome nerf bars, Ford bug deflector, Steel Horse billet grille, Leer tonneau cover, Superchip, Airaid, Billet door sills & antennae, Gibson split rear exit with 3" slash tips, chrome differential cover. My How-To Articles

Old 05-01-2000, 03:34 PM
Thumbs up

Cableguy, Big "RED" is looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! That is one sharp truck!! You've been busy working on that bad boy haven't ya?? I was pretty busy myself this weekend, got the the Alpine Navigational System and the digital processor installed, wheeeeeeeew talk about alot of work!! I guess i'll be putting that baby to use going to the Heatwave rally in July!!

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension, Cord Design flares, Stull billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (subs,mids,tweets), Crossfire dual amplifiers (700 watts), Alpine 1005 head unit/monitor, Alpine Navigational System, Alpine Digital Signal Processor with Eq controls, Alpine 6 disc changer, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, 4.10 rear gears

Old 05-03-2000, 01:43 PM
CR1
Hey guys, I just found out that I have an ER observation shift scheduled at 2pm on Sat. I hope some of you guys are actually going to get there kind of early, as now I am going to have to leave at 12:30 or so , but I want to see as many trucks as I can. It should be fun, see you there!

------------------
1999 2WD XLT 4.2L Auto
http://www.geocities.com/cr1f150/
3 inch bullseye spindle lift
Borla catback
Clear corners

Old 05-04-2000, 03:02 PM
Cool

One day to go yaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!! Hope to see all you guys/gals there!! Can't wait to see all the neat mods and tricks.

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension, Cord Design flares, Stull billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (subs,mids,tweets), Crossfire dual amplifiers (700 watts), Alpine 1005 head unit/monitor, Alpine Navigational System, Alpine Digital Signal Processor with Eq controls, Alpine 6 disc changer, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, 4.10 rear gears

Old 05-05-2000, 12:50 AM
Talking

big.mike,
Something came up and I might not get there until after 10am. Save me a parking space.
See you all there.

------------------
1999 Harvest Gold F-150 4x2 SuperCab XLT Styleside, 4.6, Auto, SUPERCHIP, Cat back system, Air box mods, K&N Filter, Tow Pkg, Alarm, Snug-Top Hard Tonneau cover(painted to match), 6-disk Pioneer CD Changer, Radio Shack 2m Ham Radio, Billet Grille, Bug Deflector, Clear Corner Lights, Tinted front windows, 50 watt halogen back up lights.

No door crack. No piston slap. No nuthin ..... yet.

Planned Mods: 2/4 inch lower, 18" tires/wheels.

Old 05-06-2000, 02:09 PM
Angry

Thats it....I give up! My stupid work called me this morn and I had to go in. Sorry I did not get to see all of you (and your Trucks). Maybe next time! BigMike let me know if I owe anyone money for the reservations, I will send it out

------------------
1999 4.6 Extra Cab-Short Bed
Silver Clear Coat Metalic
K&N Airfilter
17 Inch 2000 Chrome 4X4 Wheels Wrapped in 275/60/17 ZR Yokahama AVS
White-Faced Luminescent Gauges
Flowmaster 3 inch Cat Back 40 Series Exhaust
3.5 Inch Polished Thermal Research Exhaust Tip
Clear Corner Lenses
Super White Headlight and Turn Signals
Trends Billet Antenna
Stull Billet Grill
e-mail SILVERFORDF150@AOL.COM

Old 05-06-2000, 07:09 PM
Sorry for those of you who could'nt make it to the beach! I just returned home (unfortunately without a digital camera for your enjoyment). Good turnout, however I had to leave before the beer and hot dogs. :-)
(I wanted to get a jump start on searching the net for all those cool looking add-ons you guys and gals had!!!
I knew this would happen. Thank you to those that made it happen. Next month...Ramona.

------------------
White,XLT 4x4,5.4L

Old 05-31-2000, 08:12 PM
Arrow

Directions to Dos Picos Park in Ramona

From San Diego: Take 8W to 67N, this will go down to a single lane and 55mph at Lakeside. Stay on this road for approx 11 miles. Look for the sign for Dos Picos Park, right turn just before the rodeo grounds. This is right after a sweeping right hand curve. If you get to the stop light at Highland Valley Road/Dye Road, you missed it. Once you make the turn, follow the signs to the park.

From Escondido: Take 78E to Ramona and turn right on Main Street. Follow this until it leaves town. Just past the Highland Valley Road/Dye Road stoplight is a left turn to Dos Picos Park right at the right sweeping curve. Follow the signs to the park.

From Poway: Take Poway Road or Scripps Poway Parkway to 67N. Follow signs to Ramona. Look for the sign for Dos Picos Park, right turn just before the rodeo grounds. This is right after a sweeping right hand curve. If you get to the stop light at Highland Valley Road/Dye Road, you missed it. Once you make the turn, follow the signs to the park.

------------------
*Red 2000 SVT Lightning
*Leer Lo-Rider Bed Cover
*PSP Filter
*PSP Chip
*Adopted 3/29/00
-Silver 1998 Mustang GT Convertible 4 point Autopower roll bar and a bazillian other handling/engine mods.....

Quick Reply: Southern Cal. Doheny State Park Rally