HOW'S A MILAN MEET IN APRIL SOUND!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2000, 02:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... ATST: "ONE MORE WEEK AND I GET TO EAT CAKE"? OH I get it. Your going to eat some cake at JMC's victory party!LOL!

By the way, racing starts at 1:00P.M. So what time do you guys want to meet there? I was thinking around 11:30A.M - NOON, that way everyone can meet each other and look at others trucks. Are we going to meet in the same spot in the pitts as last SEPTEMBER's MILAN MEET? Who ever brought the ford stringer banners last year, could you bring them again this year if you still have them. This way we can rope off our pitt section, so the other F-150'ers know where to park.

Thanks - NEAL

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, ***** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP, modified POWERAID spacer, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit/BYPASS CLUTCH CONTROL VALVE/PREASURE REGULATOR VALVE.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, ASP power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, AUTO METER oil preasure/ engine temp PHANTOM GUAGES and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.
ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 310H.P / 405ft/lbs of torque.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w stroked to 408c.i 625H.P (natural), 875H.P with 250H.P "BIG SHOT" N.O.S kit, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, CENTERLINE CON-VO PRO rims, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

Old 04-10-2000, 06:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neal, I've never been there before so what do I need to bring? Is there signs to guide me when I get close? the weather looks like it will be getting better so hope to see you there.

Mike

Old 04-10-2000, 07:08 PM
Old 04-11-2000, 01:10 AM
PFA
Forecast right now is calling for light rain and 63'.

Old 04-11-2000, 06:21 PM
Wink

So is there something to do there if it rains?
Besides speculate?
I have an umbrella that has a table and goes in the Trailer hitch

Old 04-12-2000, 06:47 PM
PFA
Talking

It's Looking better!
Partly cloudy and around 72*!!!

Old 04-14-2000, 03:09 AM
PFA
TTT

Old 04-14-2000, 07:16 PM
Wink

The Canuck Crew consisting of JMC, Shaggy and Neal are going to be there at opening. I'm bringing a brat and that always slows me down, but I'll aim for 1:00pm also.

Old 04-15-2000, 12:17 AM
Talking

Hi Everyone!

Well, the wife and I are ready for tomorrow!

I'll be bringing a bbq (PROPANE) in case anyone wants to cook something. Corn tastes
great on the bbq!

I've invited my friend with his SVT contour, its a pretty fast puppy! you just need to talk him into doing a run!

What time are we meeting?

------------------
David
'99 F150 XLT SC, STYLESIDE
3.73, 4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTO,
139wb, Medium Red Tor.,
Rhino, K&N, BugGuard,
RainGuards, Superchip, Soft Tonneau
f150online sticker!!! GET ONE NOW!

Old 04-15-2000, 02:06 AM
Cool

HI!... Well I'll see all of you guys at MILAN this morning! Let's race!!!!!LOL!

------------------
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, ***** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP, modified POWERAID spacer, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit/BYPASS CLUTCH CONTROL VALVE/PREASURE REGULATOR VALVE.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, ASP power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, AUTO METER oil preasure/ engine temp PHANTOM GUAGES and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w stroked to 408c.i 625H.P (natural), 875H.P with 250H.P "BIG SHOT" N.O.S kit, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, CENTERLINE CON-VO PRO rims, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

Old 04-15-2000, 11:01 AM
Exclamation

Hi Everyone!

Last minute update, BBQ is out, the wife don't want me luggin the monster around!

Hope the canteen is open!

------------------
David
'99 F150 XLT SC, STYLESIDE
3.73, 4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTO,
139wb, Medium Red Tor.,
Rhino, K&N, BugGuard,
RainGuards, Superchip, Soft Tonneau
f150online sticker!!! GET ONE NOW!

Old 04-16-2000, 03:40 AM
Cool

HI!... Well everyone, it was a pretty good turnout today at MILAN DRAGWAY! MANX! What happened to you bud? It was about 78 degrees there with a TON of humidity. I only ended up getting a best of 15.39, and that was burning the rear tires all the way through first gear! My 60ft times sucked big time. I could'nt seem to get down to 1.9 like I did last year. My best 60ft was only a pitaful 2.1. JMC ended up getting a 16.83 and by the way JMC smoked ATST and REDWING!!! The lightning's were running strong as usual. I can't remember the owner's name but a black LIGHTNING with N.O.S hit a 12.29 I beleive. Well it was great that all of us could get together again and play.lol! I'm probably going to scheduale another MILAN meet for sometime in JULY or AUGUST. I won't be happy until I get this DAM truck in the 14's!LOL! I NEED MORE POWER!lol!!!!

------------------

Old 04-16-2000, 07:51 AM
Cool

JMC ended up getting a 16.83 and by the way JMC smoked ATST and REDWING!!!
Hey Redwing! what's up with this?
I had planned to attend but my neighbor came to my door with RED WING tickets yesterday morning!!!

------------------
JAMES PATRICK MCGUIGAN
[img]//www.freep.com/sports/grafix/wingstrans.gif[/img] http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...3704&a=2763730
http://pinckneypirate.homestead.com/index.html

98Lariat 5.4 4X4 SC SB Tow ORP
Superchipped!
K&N
WMS Velocity tube
Gibson Sport Truck exhaust
Edelbrock IAS
JBA Headers
Clear front corners
16X8 Centerline Billet Wheels 285 75 16 BFG AT's

jimmac@ismi.net

[This message has been edited by Jim Mc (edited 04-16-2000).]

Old 04-16-2000, 10:23 AM
Sorry Neal
Had why to many things going on
whould of loved to see every one
JMC last year i ran a 16.78 best
was one of the few 4x4's that ran
so what was the times for every one.

------------------
99 XLT SC 4x4 STYLESIDE ORP 5.4,AUTO & 3.73 POSI
MED. TOREADOR RED
EXTANG TONEAU,BED MAT,
K&N FILTER & WOOD DASH KIT

Old 04-16-2000, 10:37 AM
OK for the record, I got new tires to replace my snow tires (30") and they turned out to be 28" instead of 29" messing up shift points. I made a run with the chip, and one with out. The run with out the chip I was lined up with JMC. I knew my times would suck, but I went any way cuz I am a 'no excuse' person. I still had fun and it's ok to get beaten by a ford.

[This message has been edited by Andthensometoo (edited 04-17-2000).]

Quick Reply: HOW'S A MILAN MEET IN APRIL SOUND!