Texas Rally II - San Antonio-April 14,15,16...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-1999, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like a good plan to me Dave. I'll be there, and I will be bringin Pony too. Is the Motel 6 you're talkin about nicer than the one that we stayed at in Austin? Just curious. I'm ready, it's gonna be a hell of a time.

------------------
Patrick aka Mudder
Arlington Texas (DFW), member of Fordified.
Stone Cold edition F150,Black 98 Styleside S/C F150 4x4 0RP 5.4 3.55ls, Ramsey Pro 8000 hidden winch, Grizzly roll bar,2 Baja lights, 4 165 watt KC lights (I can light up the night with these), Manik grille guard, Westin step bars, Magnum bug shield, Sonic aluminum treadplate 36" tool box, Flowmaster dual exhaust, K/N air filter, 265/75/16 BFG AT/S, American Racing Baja wheels, a Mobil Speed Pass on the back window, a F150 Online sticker, and a Stone Cold sticker on the front windshield . More to come for the 3:16 machine: 4 more KC lights, shocks, and tail light guards. If you would like to see pics, email me at mudder46@hotmail.com or see pics at me and pony's new website www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/index2.html, and to hear the exhaust http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/images/T005.wav
Ford Trucks: "when you absolutely have to have the very best".
[img]

[This message has been edited by mudder (edited 11-22-1999).]

Old 11-22-1999, 02:17 PM
Patrick, Yes it is nicer, think there will be lsess walking traffic too...can have my buddys check lot often too.......Dave

Old 11-22-1999, 04:37 PM
Sounds good, I forgot that you have those "connections".

Old 11-22-1999, 09:01 PM
Banned
Cool

I will mark my calendar. Hope we have at least twice as many as last time.

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work mumblywork@myf150.com
Home mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 11-22-1999).]

Old 11-22-1999, 09:10 PM
Location: Chandler/Queen Creek, AZ You pick as to which town I'm in! Hehe
Cool

I just filling out my time off request form for April 14,15,16. So if I get the time off, I will make the trip from AZ. I have marked it down in my planner as well!!!

------------------
99 F-150,XLT, Silver, 2WD, 4.2L, 5spd, RegCab, Shrt WB, Styleside.
Current Mods:Billet grille, Line-X bedliner, 5%window tint all the way around, Alpine CD w/2 MTX Subs & Rockford Fosgate 250w amp. K&N Airfilter. Glasspac w/dual exhaust exits out the back. Blue Ion Headlights.
Future Mods: Superchip, driving lights, & a custom paint job

Old 11-22-1999, 10:16 PM
Wink

Hey, my friends and I in NJ are interested in coming down as well (our vacation), we'll probably make a few stops along the way as well. Anyway, if ya want more people to know, should come up with a web page containing directions, activities, motel info, emails, etc and either put it up on a seperate link or have webmaster put a link from the main page.

Old 11-22-1999, 10:20 PM
Spartan, Im not to computer literate so this is the best i can do right now..but i will look into a helper and try to set up something...also you can email me at

dwessels89@aol.com

Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover.
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Trending Topics

Old 11-23-1999, 12:24 AM
Exclamation Texas Rally II - San Antonio-April 14,15,16...

Hello all,
Well here is the closest Motel to my house, also close to car wash, pool hall, and alot of other places..Easy access to Lp 410 and Bandera rd

Suburdan Lodge
see below for additional info

They have a car show at Rootys every Friday night, and at Bun & Barrel also..We can also take a road trip out to Medina Lake in the Hill country to take some great pictures, and maybe cook out..Water will still be cold but we can still play in the water..
I think Sean and Wyldman have reserved places at my house, but if you bring your own sleeping bag ive got plenty of floor space...(if you dont mind sleeping with my doggie) Got room in my back yard and deck too, if you want to pitch a tent...I am up for ideas of what you guys want to do..The last Rally we played most by ear and it turned out just fine...
Think most of the fun was just standing around and talking...

If you plan on coming e-mail me your e-mail address and I will keep everyone informed..Think we lost some people last time..but it was a blast...
By the way you dont need a dressed out truck to come..you dont even need a truck/ford..think one of the guys owned a NISSAN (get a rope)..You dont have to live in Texas, just get here as fast as you can..I did..
You can e-mail me at
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Thanks Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover.
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

[This message has been edited by DAVENSA (edited 11-27-1999).]

[This message has been edited by DAVENSA (edited 11-28-1999).]

Old 11-23-1999, 12:33 AM
Banned
Cool

Cool ! Looks like it's gettin' "Setup" !
Can't wait ! Thanks for the "reservation" Dave. So, is this gonna be an all guys outing again pretty much, or are the wives/girlfriends gonna be coming this time ?
Let's keep eachother posted ! Yeah Mudder, the Motel 6 in SA is much nicer than the one that everyone stayed at in Austin. Are y'all sure you want Motel 6 again ?

------------------
Sean in Texas https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat - Leather, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, 2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back Duals w/Chrome Exits, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/60/17 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Door Sill Protectors,...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !
Next to "Be Added",..ARE Hard Tonneau Cover, "Power Aid" & more I'm sure !

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 12-20-1999).]

Old 11-23-1999, 06:50 AM
Gonna check on the motel thing, gonna see what kinda rate i can get for everyone...depends on numbers though...will keep all posted
Dave

Old 11-23-1999, 01:47 PM
Spartan, Pretty sure i can get one already..depends if he has any shows...going out to the lake for pictures, in the hill country..time will go be so fast though its unbelieveable...Im all for the bbq and lake thing but that will take one day.
I was thinking we can meet at the Suburban Lodge (if picked) Friday and get to know each other again...Then on Saturday we can all cruise to the Lake for photos and a nice drive into the hill country...Then hit the BBQ place on the way back in, but it all depends on how many people intend to show.. We can basically have the police park to our selves, their is a big bbq pit out there..bathrooms, dock, boat ramp...so it all depends what everyone wants to do...Not enough full days to plan much..unless we expand a day..all day Sunday too..Hint hint..but most of you guys are doing the major driving this time so it is up to you all.........Dave

------------------
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 11-23-1999, 05:24 PM
I'm going. Class will end at 10:30 am, I'll be at Mudder's house by 2:30pm. Be in SA at ?:??pm, that's up to Mudder.

Old 11-23-1999, 05:54 PM
Pony, I will be glad to finally meet the other half of the f-150 connection.....Dave

Old 11-23-1999, 11:32 PM
You can definitely count me in. I cant wait. Oh yea mudder i love the pic of your truck dirty....looks like you had fun. Keep me posted. My email is kingfis115@aol.com

------------------
98 f150 4x4, 5.4, 4 inch Rancho lift kit, westin nerf bars, mannik grill guard, 4 kc daylighters(2-100 watts and 2-165 watts), Delta tool box, 16x8 KMC inferno rims, 295x75x16 BFG all-terrains, air raid filter kit, pioneer deh-p8000r deck, 4 pioneer 6x8 3 ways, 2 Rockford fosgate punch 10s, and a rockford fosgate punch 250 watt amp....soon to come....superchip,warn 9000 winch, and possibly a supercharger

Old 11-24-1999, 12:02 AM
OK guys/gals
I did some checking this morning...The Suburban Lodge (have to change that name), is a brand new motel (lodge) whatever...Its off the hwy so you get a different kind of clientel, very quiet area. It been open about a yr, everyone has a small kitchen, microwave for popcorn, fridge for beer, i checked out one of the rooms and they are nice.. If you guys say its ok, i will start the plans there...to get everyone one the same side of the building..rate are alittle higher, but worth it in my opinion..

full bed 45.20 with tax 1 person
50.85 with tax 2 person

1 queen/2 full 53.11 with tax 1 person
58.76 with tax 2 person

king 67.80 with tax 1 person
73.45 with tax

If I were stay at a motel this time around I would do this. Who knows they may give us a better rate if we book enough rooms and early enough..Right now they have plenty of rooms.....

Its in the small town of Leon Valley, within the San Antonio City Limits..about 1/2 mile from my house..

So let me know......Dave

------------------
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Quick Reply: Texas Rally II - San Antonio-April 14,15,16...