Texas Rally II - San Antonio-April 14,15,16...

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-1999, 12:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I'm up for April in SA. Sean asked something along the lines of it being a guys only thing. I've got my fingers crossed that Vicki vill give me back my F150 when the Focus comes in. You can count on both of us being there.
I'll pass the info on the the mailing list which may get some more participants.

------------------
Steve #1

'99 F150 Regular Cab 5408.52cc 4X4
'97 Mustang GT 4611.05cc
'87 K5 Blazer 5766cc 4X4

http://www.geocities.com/f15099/

Old 11-28-1999, 03:58 AM
Talking

Thanks for the info guys- I think that my friends are not going for the trucks, just to go. We live in a real small town, and they are probably looking for a reason to leave!!! Anywhooo, I will talk them into staying at the hotel by your house, Davensa. Just wondering what are your thoughts on underage drinking?
Jamie
-----------
1997 Reg cab, flare side, 4.2 5-speed bedliner Pioneer 6-disc changer.

Old 11-28-1999, 04:33 AM
Banned
Uh Oh... underage drinking ?

How bout it Dave ?

SS

Old 11-28-1999, 09:48 AM
Well cant really give my thoughts here but if you drink at my house i am responsible if you know what i mean...Dont want anyone dying leaving my house or killing some innocent family...responsible drinking im ok with....Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover.
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 11-28-1999, 04:39 PM
Red face

That was a little gorey, but honest. Thanks for the feedback. I totally agree, responsible drinking is the only way to go. Besides, why would I want to risk messing up my truck because I was drinking. About a month ago I got rear-ended by a drunk driver. His breathalizer was .204!!! I was sitting at a red light at about 4:30a.m. There was no one else on the road, and that terd had two lanes to choose from. But what does he do??? Oh yeah, he hit my truck while movin' at about 35mph. Needless to say, he killed my truck. The total came up to $5,986.50. Then, while my truck was parked in the lot at my apartment, someone keyed the ENTIRE driver's side. My truck has been in the shop for about a month and a half but I will have a brand-new paintjob and a few extra bucks in my pocket for mods.

Old 11-28-1999, 04:51 PM
Been awhile since I checked in here. I've kinda been hanging out on the lightning board and nursing my financial wounds (truck was in the body shop then I had lots of fun medical bills). Anyhoo, went down to Houston last weekend and saw Wyldman. Had a blast. I think we should try to get some track time in at Alamo Dragway. Not the nicest track in the world, but also not real competitive so everybody could run without worrying (too much) about times. I can put two people up for a few nights if the motel is too much $$. I'm looking forward to the rally. Should be a blast. More to follow ...

Nathan

Old 11-28-1999, 07:22 PM
I look away for a minute and ya'll start cookin' up a new adventure. And the really good part is, NOBODY says anything to me about it! I know, nobody likes me because I pick on Sean and Nathan, but, I mean, really! Can you think of two people more in need of being picked on? Sean in paticular, tryin' to turn a perfectly good truck into a "Lexus" {grin, gotcha Sean!}.

Dave, I'll be takin' you up on that offer of a place to sleep for the April Hoe-Down, there will be two, myself and the Wyldboy, the Beast can sleep in the street, anyone who tries to mess w/her, will get eaten by her. No red meat bill for the next, oh, 2 or 3 hours, maybe.

Can't wait for April!

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Black 99.5 Lightning Build # 1273, DOB 5-14-99, NLOC #315
CD Changer; Tow Pkg.; Lojack; Sal's custom nitrous chip; G-Tech/Pro; SnugLid; BedRug; Invinca-Shield, full kit; NOS KIT 80 hp shot (currently); Clear and smoke Lexan fog light covers; 3M Ti Window Tint; Bel radar detector (shouldn't be an accessory); PowerStack cone filter (a.k.a. supercharger waker upper); American Auto Designs ram air hood; Cal-Tracs traction bars

Old 11-28-1999, 08:14 PM
WYLDMAN/BOY
The street is fine the wessels own this culdesac..owning three of the 6 houses...plenty of drive way spaces too..no need to park in the street...
Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover.
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 11-29-1999, 12:50 AM
Wyldman~
Hey, just thought I'd let you know that a guy I work with (at First Colony Mall) is wanting to race you. He has seen your truck before and doesn't seem to think any truck can beat his car. Given it is a '96 Cobra with over 400 hp (thanks to a Vortech supercharger and about every other mod. possible), he may be right. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know . . . if you ever see him, please give him a run for his money, it'd do him some good!!

***JaSoN***

------------------
Oxford White 1998 F-150 STX, reg. cab, flareside, 4.2, auto, 3.55s, tint, Prestige alarm, Bel radar detector, Pioneer CD player, 4 Polk 5x7's, Stull billet grille and bumper insert, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N airfilter, V-Tech Tailight Covers(painted to match truck) Clear Corner Lenses FUTURE MODS: to indecisive to know for sure, but a FIPK and 2 in. shackles will be on by the end of December.

Old 11-29-1999, 01:17 AM
Banned
Howdy guys... Several things here tonight !

1.) Nathan, glad to see that you are back ! Hope everything is working out ok w/your truck. Did you get hurt in an accident ? Saw you said you had "Medical Bills" ? Hope you're ok.

2.) Wyldman, I was going to say something about your "harassing" me, but I see that you may be about to "Get Beat" in a race, so I'll take it easy on you !
As for turning my truck into a "Lexus", I am not trying to... I can't help it if she is just "Classy" ! I still like you Wyldman !
Also, if anyone messes w/the "Lexus F150" down there, while your truck is Eating them up, they'll be trying to run away w/a 9mm slug in the butt from me !

3.) Totally off the topic of trucks/rally, I need to ask any of you who have "Cell Phones" a question. I have AT&T & I want to get a 2nd phone for my wife & have both our phones on 1 account. I have some friends who have 2 phones on 1 acct. with "Sprint" & want to know if any of you have this or if you know if it's still available. AT&T won't do this. I will check things out, but never have time during business hours. Thanks in advance ! I don't want Primeco. btw.

------------------

Sean in Texas https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat - Leather, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, 2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back Duals w/Chrome Exits, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/60/17 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, Door Sill Protectors,...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !
Next to "Be Added",..ARE Hard Tonneau Cover, "Power Aid" & more I'm sure !

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 11-29-1999).]

Old 11-29-1999, 01:40 AM
J-Rock,

Thanks for the heads up. I would be happy to discuss the issue with him anytime after I get the bottle refilled. Send him my way if he wants to make an quick meal for the Beast.

Sean,

Get beat, yeah right! I don't take no _rap off of no Cobras.

As for 9mm slugs, I think the .45 Hydra-Shocks I pack would be too kind for someone stupid enough to mess w/Beastie, let 'em suffer!

I have cell service w/Houston Cellular and have two lines, both on the same acct. I pay like $50/mo. for 400 minutes and no long distance anywhere in the state. It is PCS service w/all the bells and whistles. I don't know if you can get Houston Cellular down yonder or not, but I know it can be done.

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Best run to date 13.16 @ 104.8 mph
CD Changer; Tow Pkg.; Lojack; Sal's custom nitrous chip; G-Tech/Pro; SnugLid; BedRug; Invinca-Shield, full kit; NOS KIT 80 hp shot (currently); Clear and smoke Lexan fog light covers; 3M Ti Window Tint; Bel radar detector (shouldn't be an accessory); PowerStack cone filter (a.k.a. supercharger waker upper); American Auto Designs ram air hood; Cal-Tracs traction bars

[This message has been edited by Wyldman (edited 11-29-1999).]

Old 11-29-1999, 02:55 AM
Banned
Talking

Thanks for the cell phone info wyldman.. but I'd like to go w/a nat'l. co. or same, but one I can deal w/ "In Austin"...

As for the shells... I like the ol' HK .45 cal. w/the hollow points as my back up for when the "bad guys" are close, but the 9 holds a few more rounds in the clip ! :-)

SS

Old 11-29-1999, 10:51 AM
Ok, I'm all fired up for the rally. If you're ready to have a kick *** time in San Antonio, gimme a hell yeah! Ok, that's really all I have to say. You take care for now. Oh and Nathan and Wyldman, I'd like a few rides while I'm down there, if that's not too much of a problem. That goes for you to Buck, I still haven't got a chance to ride in the Roush yet.

Patrick in Texas, owner of the "Stone Cold edition F150"

Old 11-29-1999, 11:59 AM
Mudder,

I am always happy to oblige. As I recall, we got interrupted the last time. Oh NO! Ridus interruptus!

I'll make sure the bottle is charged....

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Best run to date 13.16 @104.8

Old 11-30-1999, 03:27 AM
Talking

HELL YEAH!!

Quick Reply: Texas Rally II - San Antonio-April 14,15,16...