Hey everyone Don't forget about the SEMA SHOW

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2000, 01:25 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Hey everyone Don't forget about the SEMA SHOW

Hello all, I was just looking around the SEMA web page http://www.sema.org/show/ and saw a couple things of things that everyone would like.

The first is the 2000 SEMA Truck & Auto Accessories Expo

This happens on March 10-11, 2000 in New Orleans, La. Might be a good time for a Rally. We will have to check into it for more info.

The second is the Big SEMA show Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2000 in Las Vegas, Nev.

This is the same show that Sean and a few others went to last year. I know that he and Myself are going to try and make it this year and would like everyone else try as well. I know that it is a long way off but if we start now maybe we can make this a good event. I for one will not drive there since I will be at the event the whole time check out the cool stuff and flying is much quicker, so this will not be a truck rally to my knowledge, instead it will be one heck of a party. So let's hear from ya'll. Is it a good idea???

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Texas Chapter
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work rhigh@nortelnetworks.com
Anytime mumbly_f150@yahoo.com
Home mumbly@gte.net

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 02-22-2000).]

Old 02-22-2000, 01:59 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

Yeah, it will be a blast !! The Big show in Vegas ! We can bug Roger Lemere too, while we are there drooling over the coolest goodies for your vehicles ever under one roof !

Also, I wasn't aware of the N.O. Truck Accessory show.. Hmmmmm.... we'll have to talk !

SS

THANKS for lettin' us come w/you CCLA !! You're soooo thoughful !! LOL

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 02-22-2000).]

Old 02-22-2000, 02:01 PM
Talking

I was already planning on going. You guys are welcome to join me though. lol

Old 02-22-2000, 09:26 PM
Banned
Smile

Thanks for letting us tag along you Crazy Cajun form LA. LOL Hey were are you going to stay? We hope to be as close to the convention center as possible. Let us know maybe we all can stay in the same place, that way the stumble to our rooms wont be to far.

Old 02-22-2000, 09:43 PM
Buck and Sean,

y'all plan on drivin to the New Orleans show right??? I might have to go to that one too.

Old 02-22-2000, 10:32 PM
Well actually I was gonna stay @ home. Only about a 45 min drive from home. But if you guys are gonna stay In N.O. I might have to stay there too. There are WAY too many hotels to choose from down their but When I go to N.O i usually stay at the Radisson on Canal. About 6 blocks or so from the convention center I think. Its expensive ( I stay there cause My Uncle is a regional manager for them. I get a cut rate ) Motel 6 sounds good to though.

Old 02-22-2000, 10:39 PM
Banned
Dang CCLA I thought you were talking about the Las Vegas one. The wife is not sure if I can make the New Orleans one. I will try and persuad her.

Trending Topics

Old 02-22-2000, 11:44 PM
Banned
Red face

I'd love to go to the N.O. one, but definitely the vegas trip !!!

Heck, Vegas is cheap !! probably cheaper than the NO show !! At least the getting there part is cheap... once I get to a roulette table, that whole story changes !!LOL

SS

Old 03-03-2000, 07:35 PM
Ok Guys and Gals....
Being a native to Las Vegas I want, need rather, to go to the SEMA show but I have never been able to get passes. I assure you that you will be rewarded generously for two passes to the November show! As far as where to stay, what to do, etc, please feel free to contact me at njcoppola@aol.com. The Hilton is right next door to the convention center here, but hotel prices tend to go up dramatically when conventions and shows are in town. I work at the Mirage and will see if they have any promotions for employees going on at that time. I may be able to get a discount if we can get 10 or more rooms. Keep in touch, plan early, and bring your gambling money, I need my paycheck!! I hope you hear from everyone who plans on coming soon!!

Take care,
Neal Coppola

Old 03-03-2000, 09:22 PM
Damn make me cry, My company has a big booth their. They promised me several times that I would go but NOOOOO! I would love to go but....I guess I will stay here and take care of things. Besides its a h*** of a lot of work to build a show.

D'OH, I'll be their in spirit and watch out for them wet spots on the floor (my drool)

------------------
1997 4x4 XLT 4.2l ORP 5-speed
For more details and pics please see my site...Thanks
www.eph1fifty.cjb.net

Quick Reply: Hey everyone Don't forget about the SEMA SHOW