Fun Ford Weekends :) Great time for Rallies :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2000, 12:40 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Fun Ford Weekends :) Great time for Rallies :)

Hello all,

Just wanted to get these potential Rallies put up so everyone will try to attend. The Fun Ford Weekends events are traveling all across the US and it would be great to get everyone in their area to go and show their support for the F150 Online and Ford Trucks.

Here is a listing of all the events. You can also check out their web site: http://www.funford.com/

Spring Break Fun Ford Shootout Desoto Drag Strip Bradenton, FL March 10, 11, & 12
Peach State Fun Ford Weekend Atlanta Dragway Commerce, GA April 14, 15, & 16
Texas Thunder Fun Ford Weekend Houston Raceway Park Baytown, TX May 6 & 7
Dixie Dash Fun Ford Weekend Montgomery Motorsports Park Montgomery, AL May 20 & 21
Sunshine State Fun Ford Weekend Gainesville Raceway Gainesville, FL June 3 & 4
Old Dominion Fun Ford Weekend Virginia Motorsports Park Richmond, VA June 24 & 25
Buckeye State Fun Ford Weekend Norwalk Raceway Park Norwalk, OH July 14, 15, & 16
Thunder Valley Fun Ford Weekend Bristol Dragway Bristol, TN August 5 & 6
New England Fun Ford Weekend New England Dragway Epping, NH August 19 & 20
Midwest Fun Ford Weekend Cordova Dragway Park Cordova, IL September 9 & 10
Ford Mustang Fun Ford Weekend World Finals The Texas Motorplex Ennis, TX October 6, 7, & 8

I will be helping out with setting up the Rallies for the two Texas events, but we need someone in the other areas to stand up and take charge. Mudder, Blackhawk, and I went to the Fun Ford Weekend last year here in Ennis (Just south of Dallas) and it was a blast. If we show up in numbers this could be some good publicity for F150 Online.

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work rhigh@nortelnetworks.com
Anytime mumbly_f150@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 01-30-2000).]

Old 01-31-2000, 09:35 AM
Thumbs up

Mumbly,
I live just a few miles from Cordova Dragway in IL. My wife will be due for delivery around that time, but I will be more than happy to help arrange a rally for this area. I should be sporting a new Lightning by then! WooHoo!!!

------------------
Mark P. Jacobs
jacobs@kvr.com

2000 Black Lightning on order

Old 02-02-2000, 01:56 PM
Banned
Cool

Moving on up, to the Top.

Old 02-02-2000, 02:13 PM
Thumbs up

Hey Mumbly...I had to work the weekend of the rally *figures* But I'd like to do a Sonic run with y'all if I can. Plan one?

------------------
1999 F-150 4x4 SuperCab, Deep Wedgewood Blue, ORP, 4-Wheel ABS, Loaded, Flowmaster 50 series, K&N, Tint, Super-White headlights, Westin Nerf Bars, Toff Spray-On Bedliner, Pioneer DEH-P3000 and TS-A6815 speakers, ADS PQ/8 amp.

Quick Reply: Fun Ford Weekends :) Great time for Rallies :)