F-150 Singles connection (inspired by our own Pony-Mudder)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2000, 09:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Dave,

Haven't decided yet...depends on how quickly and efficiently you get the new brakes put on my car...and whether you do that BEFORE or AFTER you change the oil on your truck...Tam

PS...oh and also if you the replace the bulb in my turn signal...that'll get you dessert

Old 01-03-2000, 10:22 AM
And furthermore...the reason DAVENSA is late for everything isn't because he's washing his truck...it's because he's from MARS and refuses to ask directions...up to and including how to post his own darn truck-pic here...hence I'm doing it for him...so Dave, do I get to drive it NOW??? Tam

[img]//content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=view_photo&ID_Community=SS97Fords Pics&ID_Topic=2&ID_Message=25[/img]

Old 01-03-2000, 10:25 AM
Singles connection,,, great concept, If I had not met my spouse on the net 7 years ago I would go for it,,lol.

------------------
2000 F150 SC XLT
4-sp auto
255/70r-16
3.55 LS
Heavy Duty electric
Heavy Duty cooling
Trailer Towing Group
Keyless Entry
Soft Cover
Captains Chairs
wedg blue& silver two tone
Fog Lights
Bed Liner
Fender Flairs
Cab Steps
10 disc CD changer

(Just 892 more payments and that sucker is all mine)

Old 01-03-2000, 11:12 AM
Banned
Red face

Alright !! Free brake jobs in San Antonio this weekend @ Big Dave's House !!
So Tam, do you drive an F-150 too I assume ?
I bet it's even cleaner than "Dave's" truck !

Ok, seeing how Tam & Dave have visited my site & are posting the pics I put up... well, Tam anyway.... I just want to say, "Join My Site" !!! http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics

If you don't, I'll throw Mud Clumps on that big white truck !

Then you won't get that "Desert" that I'm sure you want because you'll have to go wash it again !! LOL

SS

Old 01-03-2000, 11:53 AM
Sean,

Uh oh...confession time...the only F150 I have access to is Dave's...I myself drive a Chevy (I can see the crosses raised already), which should explain why Dave is so busy repairing it all the time...it does have one feature all y'all's trucks don't have, tho...it was a gift from my brother, who makes the payments. I wonder how he'd react if I asked him to trade it in for a Ford Pickup...just so I can match y'all? Hmmmm I'll have to give it some thought...
Tam

Old 01-04-2000, 12:57 AM
Banned
Wink

Tam, Go for it !! How could anyone deny you something like that ? I mean... "It's a FORD" that you want. What Brother could say no to that ? !!
If not, I'm sure Dave would buy you one ? Then he'd really want to wash your vehicle !
:-)

SS

Old 01-04-2000, 07:17 AM
Sean,

1 - I joined your website, which took longer and required more information than either of my marriages did...sure hope it works out!!!

2 - My brother said NO WAY would he buy me a pickup...he's such a party-pooper...which leaves only...

3 - Dave buying me a pickup...yeah RIGHT...as long as I'm living in THAT fantasy we might as well make it Candy Apple Red...UNLESS that would be too difficult for HIM to keep clean...but it's my experience that imaginary trucks are a whole lot easier than the real ones, just not as much fun...

Tam

Old 01-04-2000, 08:42 AM
Tam, Boy am I glad there's another female on this site. You know these men need to be kept in line. SS has been posting this sticker all over now: "A MAN & HIS TRUCK IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING"

And when I said "what about A WOMAN AND HER TRUCK?!" He replyed with "Don't need a Woman mentioned in there, it's all about us "MEN" ! LOL The women get to look, admire & if they're lucky, even "touch" the truck ! So, the women part "is" figured into that sticker in an underlying way. No pun intended."

Any time a man thinks he's got a handel on the situation, it's only beacause a woman has chosen to let him think that for the time being. When will they learn?

------------------
Andthensometoo ®
"Moonlight Blue" 98 F150 SC XLT 2WD 4.6, 3.55 LS Tow Pkg. SUPERCHIP, K&N Airbox mod. w/ "Cool" intake, Mobil One Oil, Bosch +4's, Throttle Body Spacer Plate. Lund Fastback, Lighted visor, Runninng Boards, Crome Taillight covers, Polished Steel Fenderwell Moldings, Smoked Bug and Rain guards, Shelf-it, Carpet dash cover, "Andthensometoo" in silver Letters 3" tall on tail gate. Red Wings license plate in front, Red Wings license plate frame in back, Little Detroit Viper hanging from mirror, Oh yeah, and one "Blacked-out" grill.
Gonna get my Bed rails back on, Finally!
Couldn't find the right Polished steel design, so once I modify the powercoated ones I just bought, I will paint them.

Q: who wants my "Pocket Mount" chrome ones? Price:cost of shipping, or gas and maybe lunch if you live in S/E MI.

"Rocks don't move unless pushed, and neither do chevys!"

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/daytona/843/

[This message has been edited by Andthensometoo (edited 01-04-2000).]

Old 01-04-2000, 11:12 AM
LOL ANDTS2, Hey you hit it on the nail, thats why i divorced my last two wives...they think like you do.......now they can think all they want,OUT OF MY TRUCK...as you see in the picture above...a truck, a dog and his son..I did need a woman for that though......I love that picture......It says freedom ..Apicture is worth a 1000 words.......freedom,freedom,freedom,freedom,freedo m,freedom,freedom, and so on and so on....
Dave

PS...By the way..a man and his truck/ is a beautiful thing.........

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover.
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 01-04-2000, 11:17 AM
Dave...you didn't just need a woman to help make the boy in that picture....you needed a woman to figure out how to POST the picture...Tam

Old 01-04-2000, 11:24 AM
ha ha ha...you are right, now i dont need you anymore...poof

Old 01-04-2000, 11:43 AM
Banned
POOF ! I like that ! I'll have to try that sometime ! Well, mildly of course...
A woman in the truck can be a beautiful thing too ! Leave that one to everyones individual interpretation.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love my wife, I'm just having fun.
Hey, here's a sticker for ya...
"A woman & her Neatness/It's a stressful thing" !

SS

Old 01-04-2000, 01:38 PM
Banned
ATST - Those 6 things sound like a "Poof-er" to me ! LOL

SS

Old 01-04-2000, 01:55 PM
LOL...ATST...are you saying DAVENSA is the ideal ex??? Too funny...can't wait to see his response (make it good Dave...remember the POOF!!!)

Freedom...is just another word for nothing left to lose?? In all honesty, I have been married 3 times...well twice and once was a glorified joke with legal papers attached...all three times I was treated like a belonging (my second husband actually referred to me as a used car that he had "clear title" to) instead of an individual with ideas and feelings. I had hobbies and interests that took up some time, and was told that that was wrong, and selfish, and always ended up giving them up to keep the peace. So I have kind of a different view of the whole "women want to steal your freedom" issue. You guys (or gals) wanna spend four hours washing your trucks? If it makes you happy, gives you pleasure and pride, that's more happiness, pleasure and pride your significant other should be able to appreciate in you.

As far as "keeping the men in line" - oh boy, that's WAY more responsibility than THIS little Texas Girl needs!!!! Rather let 'em weave in and out and make jokes about them when they're not listening...or when they are...makes no diff to me!!!

Tam

Old 01-04-2000, 04:39 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

WOW Tam ! Good Post !

SS

Quick Reply: F-150 Singles connection (inspired by our own Pony-Mudder)