Texas Rally Part Two

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-1999, 09:33 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Texas Rally Part Two

Kinda getting tired of the Third page so lets get this going fresh. Davensa has got a place to stay at the Motel 6 in North Austin(8010 IH 35 N). I'm not sure if we all wanted to meet on Friday or Saturday. If we want we can make a cruise to windy point for the day time on Saturday if weather is good. There is a great little BBQ place (Smoky J's) on the way out there and Lake Travis is always a great place to be. On Saturday night there was always a group of Hot Rods and such that use to meet at a Whataburger just north of Austin city limits on 35. Not sure if they still do but it is a big parking lot and great visibility for people to see us as a group. After we meet there we can make a ride down to 6th street an cruise it for a while before heading back to the hotel or what ever. Well just a couple of ideas that I had. Let me know what yall think.

------------------
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside Roush package includes the Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, and Roush Eyebrow Logo. Extras are the Superchip, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window and lots of other little odds and ends

Pics can be seen at the following
http://members.aol.com/polokid54/fpic.html

mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 09-15-1999).]

Old 09-16-1999, 06:53 AM
Thumbs up

OK Members,
Ssince taking the pole about best side to have the rally on Ive chosen:::

MOTEL 6
9420 35N
PHONE (512) 339-6161
FAX (512) 339-7852

EXIT 241 @ RUNDBERG LN

I will be there Fri 15th, Sat 16, and check out on Sun 17...Ive asked that we can all stay on the same side of the building for our truck parking security..I have made my reservations already so give them my name and tell them we all want the same side of the building..I dont smoke so i chose a non-smoking room, hopefully they have them mixed on the same side, start thinking of thing we want to do..cruise, and after market places we can flood and maybe get big discounts..hummmmm its a thought anyway....

GETTING CLOSER...SHOULD BE NICE AND COOL..

Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/ 265 scorpions,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!!

Old 09-16-1999, 09:35 AM
Thumbs up

J-Rock,
I live on the Southside (just like the rap song) near 2818 and Welsh. Its cool. Give me a call, maybe we can split the cost of a room in Austin. Its good to know you live near northgate, (you live stumbling distance from home) haha...

Call me sooN J-rock and all u other Bryan-College Station people!
GIGEM!
WEs
696-5429

Old 09-16-1999, 10:40 AM
Cool

Hey guys/gals
I will give a f150 online sticker to every member/truck that shows up to the texas rally....Know its not much but i want to have a great turn out..lets get something good started....TX CHAPTER..I KNOW THERE IS INTEREST FROM READING MESSAGE BOARDS..Lets go for it...bring ideas....

Dave

SAN ANTONIO,,,,

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/ 265 scorpions,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!!

Old 09-16-1999, 07:01 PM
To the ones that are MARRIED. Are the wifes coming along? Mine doesnt want to go if they werent going. Dave I wont be there till Sat evening, maybe we can meet up somewhere. Let me know. Thanks. layugwr@fnbnet.net

------------------
98 F-150 SC XLT 4.6, Westin nerf bars, deflector shield II, Vent Visors, 55" chest box, Kenwood stereo, more in the near future

Old 09-16-1999, 08:48 PM
Cool

BOSS, I thought maybe her screen name was BOSS and she wasnt gonna bring you..haha..Just kidding....we will leave updates with the desk when ever we land some place, incase we arent there when members arrive...How does that sound....

Dave

------------------

Old 09-17-1999, 01:44 AM
Cool

Count me in Dave. I will stay the entire weekend. I will make my reservations tomorrow.

------------------
Beast
Grand Prairie TX (DFW AREA)
Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust with 3 1/2 inch tips, Pioneer 12 disc CD Changer, Superchip, Airraid, White Faced Gauges (APC)
99 F150 SC, Amazon Green

Trending Topics

Old 09-17-1999, 11:30 AM
Smile

Hey guys,
I was just reading the Michigan chapters message board for their rally tomorrow....They are having t-shirts made to signify the meet..Do we have any connections here ?? anybody have any ideas ? I will also have a banner made so when we do park, people will know who we are.."F-150 ONLINE MEMBERS" come on over and meet us!! Come on put your thinking caps on...

Dave

------------------

Old 09-17-1999, 02:57 PM
Thumbs up

I can always use another hat,,,hate sun burned scalp..hurts....Dave

Old 09-17-1999, 08:08 PM
hey i didnt know we started a new topic....oh well i guess i should just pay more attention. I like the idea of hitting up the aftermarket shops and maybe getting discounts. So is the plan for everybody to meet at the hotel cause if so i might not drive down till saturday morning. i dunno...i think i still have pleanty of time to figure that out.

Airraid is on the way!!!
superchip is next

------------------
98 f150 4x4, 5.4, 4 inch Rancho lift kit, westin nerf bars, mannik grill guard, 4 kc daylighters(2-100 watts and 2-165 watts), Delta tool box, 16x8 KMC inferno rims, 295x75x16 BFG all-terrains, k&n air filter, pioneer deh-p8000r deck, 4 pioneer 6x8 3 ways, 2 Rockford fosgate punch 10s, and a rockford fosgate punch 250 watt amp....soon to come....superchip, k&n fipk or airraid kit, warn 9000 winch, and possibly a supercharger

Old 09-17-1999, 10:54 PM
Ralliers,
Yes we will meet at the hotel, and If we arent there when you get in we will leave messages with the desk letting everyone know our where abouts......
Dave

------------------

Old 09-18-1999, 12:24 AM
Thumbs up

How about hats?

------------------
98 F-150 SC XLT 4.6, Westin nerf bars, deflector shield II, Vent Visors, 55" chest box, Kenwood stereo, more in the near future

Old 09-18-1999, 07:40 PM
Talking

Well, I didnt know you guys were gonna be in town that Friday night....I will definately be around that evening....so you can count me in....FYI, regarding Mumbly's post about Whataburger Hot Rod Show....They still do it....Every Sat. night starting around 7:00 PM....That would be a really fun thing to check out because there are always some really cool cars up that way....Let me know what time ya'll are gonna get into town on Friday so I can hookup with ya...

John

------------------
98 Nascar Truck Owner
Superchip,WMS Racing Air Tube, 3" Magnaflow catback exhaust, Hellwig Rear Antisway bar:Email- tohigh4you@aol.com
New Project Car: 1991 Firebird Formula 5.7L w/Paxton Supercharger

Old 09-18-1999, 08:56 PM
2hi4u
I should be there before dark...probably between 5p-6p...The Whataburger sounds good...For Sat night....I have also sent e-mails to 2 of the Ford dealerships in Austin to see if maybe they would be willing to sponsor a meet at one of their Dealerships, and hinted about caps,t-shirts, stickers and maybe a dicount on Ford products...I figure asking doesnt even cost me .32 cents so what the hell.....I guess we will see on Monday if they reply....
Dave

------------------

Old 09-20-1999, 01:45 PM
Just made the reservations, will probably be in in the evening, have to leave after work on Friday, will get there around 7:30 p.m.
Look forward to seeing everybody, and really looking forward to the Whataburger gathering!
One of the advantages of a Lightning, they always draw a crowd.....

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
Black 99.5 Lightning
Lojack
Superchipped!
G-Tech/Pro
SnugLid
BedRug
Invinca-Shield, full kit.
NOS KIT Delivered - that RT is gonna wish he never sandbagged me!

Quick Reply: Texas Rally Part Two