Texas Rally Austin Atlanta driver.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-1999, 06:47 PM
Really Old "Member"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Texas Rally Austin Atlanta driver.

Please help me a bit.

I am driving from Atlanta, leaving Thursday, and can arrive in Austin mid day on Friday.
Where should I arrive to (flunked English Composition several times).
I have to be in College Station (Texas
A&M) for a ceremony for my Dad all day Saturday. I have to get there by 7:00 on
Friday night to meet with family.
I can leave College Station at around 9:00 Sunday morning and return to Austin if anyone is still there. Will anyone still be there mid-day Sunday?

Please help me to connect with you folks.

Bill Murray

------------------
Bill Murray
99.5 Lightning
Oxford White
Tow Package CD Player
Superchip
HobbyTownUSA Graphics
Identical 1/10 Scale Tamiya RC Truck incl. graphics.
Truck interest e-mail:
fastwhitey@myf150.com
4 heavy decals!
Kennesaw (Atlanta) Ga.

Old 10-07-1999, 08:06 PM
Cool

Howdy Bill. Well, me and my buddy will still be there, we don't plan on leavin til around 1, maybe 2:00. Now I don't know about everybody else. Email me if you want.

------------------
Arlington Texas (DFW), member of Fordified.
Mudder,Black 98 Styleside S/C F150 4x4 0RP 5.4 3.55ls, Magnum bug shield, Grizzly roll bar,2 Baja lights, 4 165 watt KC lights (I can light up the night with these), Manik grille guard, Westin step bars,Sonic aluminum treadplate 36" tool box, Flowmaster dual exhaust, K/N air filter, 265/75/16 BFG AT/S, American Racing Baja wheels, a Mobil Speed Pass on the back window, a F150 Online sticker, and a Stone Cold sticker on the front windshield. . More to come for the 3:16 machine: Ramsey Pro 8000 winch is here, and will be on as soon as the hidden kit gets here, 2 more KC lights, Rancho shocks, and tail light guards. If you would like to see pics, email me at mudder46@hotmail.com or see pics at me and pony's new website www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8, and to hear the exhaust http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/images/T005.wav

Old 10-07-1999, 10:00 PM
Bill, You tell me....i can be ther and leave there anytime you want....Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside, 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/ 265 scorpions,all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift will be on by oct 1st...

San Antonio

Old 10-08-1999, 09:46 AM
Banned
Cool

Not sure of the time I'm leaving or going. I will be traveling down with Mudder and I believe that we can leave almost any time on Friday. It all depends if we have anyone else that wants to convoy down I guess. Let us know. As a side note I'm sure we can meet at the hotel around the afternoon.

------------------
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside Roush package includes the Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, and Roush Eyebrow Logo. Extras are the Superchip, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window and lots of other little odds and ends

mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 10-08-1999).]

Quick Reply: Texas Rally Austin Atlanta driver.