Texas Motorplex Fun Ford Weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-1999, 11:01 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Texas Motorplex Fun Ford Weekend.

Hey everyone in the DFW Area. There is going to be a Fun Ford weekend down at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis Texas just south of Fort Worth. It would be a great place to meet for the Fordified club. Let me know what you think?

Here is some info. Contact number: (225) 664-0996 URL www.funford.com
------------------
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside Roush package includes the Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, and Roush Eyebrow Logo. Extras are the Superchip, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window and lots of other little odds and ends

Pics can be seen at the following
[URL=http://members.aol.com/polokid54/fpic.html]http://members.aol.com/polokid54/fpic.html</A>

mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 09-20-1999).]

Old 09-21-1999, 11:25 AM
Banned
Wink

I forgot to put the dates. It's on Oct. 8th through the 10th.

Old 09-22-1999, 12:30 AM
Mumbly,

Looks like we'll get to meet a little earlier than the rest of the folks, I have reservations for the FFW and am planning to be there, in the Lightning, of course. Look for the Black Lightning with the hologram Eagle sticker on the rear window, right behind my head. I also have a billet FORD black oval hitch cover, looked better than the blue oval on my black truck.

This is going to be an interesting 3 weeks. Sept 25th, I got invited to an SVT only event at the Texas Motorplex, leaving this Friday for that one. Oct. 8th is FFW, and our little get together in Austin is the following week. Gonna get some miles on the Beast, sounds like FUN!

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
Black 99.5 Lightning
Lojack
Superchipped!
G-Tech/Pro
SnugLid
BedRug
Invinca-Shield, full kit.
NOS KIT Delivered - that RT is gonna wish he never sandbagged me!

Old 09-24-1999, 07:06 PM
Banned
Unhappy

Just placing to the top again.

Old 09-26-1999, 10:24 PM
Thumbs up

Sounds Good to me, Let me know where and what date.

Old 09-27-1999, 02:23 AM
Mumbly im gonna try and make it up there on the night of the 9th and maybe the 10th. Keep an eye out for me I drive a red 98 f150 4x4 jacked up 4 inches with a black grill guard and 4 kc lights across the front.

------------------
98 f150 4x4, 5.4, 4 inch Rancho lift kit, westin nerf bars, mannik grill guard, 4 kc daylighters(2-100 watts and 2-165 watts), Delta tool box, 16x8 KMC inferno rims, 295x75x16 BFG all-terrains, k&n air filter, pioneer deh-p8000r deck, 4 pioneer 6x8 3 ways, 2 Rockford fosgate punch 10s, and a rockford fosgate punch 250 watt amp....soon to come....superchip, k&n fipk or airraid kit, warn 9000 winch, and possibly a supercharger

Old 10-06-1999, 12:46 AM
Talking

Hey guys....I may be up there on this saturday....Let me know if you still plan on being there....

------------------
98 Nascar Truck Owner
Superchip,WMS Racing Air Tube, 3" Magnaflow catback exhaust, Hellwig Rear Antisway bar:Email- tohigh4you@aol.com
New Project Car: 1991 Firebird Formula 5.7L w/Paxton Supercharger

Old 10-06-1999, 10:29 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

I plan on being there both Sat. and Sun. I hope to see all of you there. Just look for the Black Roush with the Mumbly plate on the back and I will be in the area.

------------------
Black 1999 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside Roush package includes the Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, and Roush Eyebrow Logo. Extras are the Superchip, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window and lots of other little odds and ends

mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 10-06-1999).]

Old 10-06-1999, 11:49 AM
I might go down there, but I'm not sure yet. If I do it would be on Saturday.

------------------
Arlington Texas (DFW), member of Fordified.
Mudder,Black 98 Styleside S/C F150 4x4 0RP 5.4 3.55ls, Magnum bug shield, Grizzly roll bar,2 Baja lights, 4 165 watt KC lights (I can light up the night with these), Manik grille guard, Westin step bars,Sonic aluminum treadplate 36" tool box, Flowmaster dual exhaust, K/N air filter, 265/75/16 BFG AT/S, American Racing Baja wheels, a Mobil Speed Pass on the back window, a F150 Online sticker, and a Stone Cold sticker on the front windshield. . More to come for the 3:16 machine: Ramsey Pro 8000 winch is here, and will be on as soon as the hidden kit gets here, 2 more KC lights, Rancho shocks, and tail light guards. If you would like to see pics, email me at mudder46@hotmail.com or see pics at me and pony's new website www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8, and to hear the exhaust http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/images/T005.wav

Old 10-09-1999, 06:21 PM
Just got back from the Fun Ford Weekend, had a great time. Hung out with Mumbly all day, he put his truck in the show and won a trophy, well of course, he has a awesome truck. We met up with 2high4you and a couple other guys who are familar with the message board. We were lookin for ya Wyldman, but we never saw you, guess we'll look for ya tomorrow. Well I'm considering racing my truck tomorrow, just because I saw about three other stock F150's race, and even a Expedition, but it was blown. Who knows, I might run, might not, just would like to see what she can do. Check yall later.

------------------
Arlington Texas (DFW), member of Fordified.
Mudder,Black 98 Styleside S/C F150 4x4 0RP 5.4 3.55ls, Magnum bug shield, Grizzly roll bar,2 Baja lights, 4 165 watt KC lights (I can light up the night with these), Manik grille guard, Westin step bars,Sonic aluminum treadplate 36" tool box, Flowmaster dual exhaust, K/N air filter, 265/75/16 BFG AT/S, American Racing Baja wheels, a Mobil Speed Pass on the back window, a F150 Online sticker, and a Stone Cold sticker on the front windshield. . More to come for the 3:16 machine: Ramsey Pro 8000 winch is here, and will be on as soon as the hidden kit gets here, 2 more KC lights, Rancho shocks, and tail light guards. If you would like to see pics, email me at mudder46@hotmail.com or see pics at me and pony's new website www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8, and to hear the exhaust http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/images/T005.wav

Old 10-09-1999, 10:04 PM
Unfortunatly, the Wyldman is still recovering from the spinal surgery and was unable to make the drive up to Ennis. My son said he would drive, but I don't think DPS would appreciate that very much. He's only 14, I think I've created a monster.

The trip up to Ennis last week was a little more than I could handle. When you put the pain meds down and don't take them anymore, it's amazing to find out how much they really did help.

I am going to make Austin next weekend for certain, even if I have to go by Greyhound (or maybe I WILL let Tommy drive, nahhh!).

Thanks for looking for me and I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but If I don't take care of myself, I'm never gonna get better.

Discretion being the better part of valor, and all that.

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Black 99.5 Lightning
CD Changer, Tow Pkg., Lojack, Superchip, G-Tech/Pro, SnugLid, BedRug, Invinca-Shield, full kit, NOS KIT installed, but not tested yet, Clear Lexan fog light covers, 3M Ti Window Tint, Bel radar detector (shouldn't be an accessory), PowerStack cone filter (a.k.a. supercharger waker upper), American Auto Designs ram air hood - in transit, Cal-Tracks traction bars

[This message has been edited by Wyldman (edited 10-09-1999).]

Old 10-09-1999, 10:16 PM
That's ok Wyldman, we'll catch ya down in Austin, you take care and I hope you get well soon.

Old 10-11-1999, 09:07 PM
Thumbs up

Mumbly,
How well did your great looking truck do in the car show?
Hope you had a great time. I finished runner up, out of 80 cars in Street Ford (a friend of mine with a 87 Mustang beat me in the final round. but it was still a blast). Best truck would run was 15.93 @ 85mph with severe wheel hop.
Wish I could make it to Austin, but I will be in Denver over the weekend.
Hope everyone has a great time.
Let me know how the Kenne Bell works out.

M Faulkner

Old 10-11-1999, 09:50 PM
Banned
Sat. got a "Best in Class" and nothing on Sun. I had a great time and plan on being there next year. Sorry you can't make it to Austin, but I'm sure we will see you at some of the meetings we will have in DFW in the future.

------------------

Work mumblywork@myf150.com
Home mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 10-11-1999).]

Quick Reply: Texas Motorplex Fun Ford Weekend.