Ford must use the slooooowest trains

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2001, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford must use the slooooowest trains

I ordered my 2002 SuperCab on November 23rd. December 14th the dealer called and said the truck was on a train and had left Kansas City.

I spoke with the dealer today and he said the train (and hence the truck) still isn't in Phoenix. What the heck kind of trains does Ford use?

My original delivery date is December 30th so its not late yet. I just want it here before January 2nd or the extra X-plan $500 off special expires.

Waiting.... waiting....

Old 12-26-2001, 11:58 PM
Good luck!

I bet it must be hard waiting for your new arrival! Just remember - good things come to those who wait! And hopefully the slower the train goes, the less brake dust will be made! Hope this helps!
Make sure you post pics when you get it ok? Congratulations too!

Old 12-27-2001, 12:37 AM
Mark,

Have you spoken with FOMOCO, customer service? Has your order been entered into their computer and a VIN assigned to your truck?

This reminds me when our new F-150 arrived at the dealer. I called Salesman and asked him, "when are We going to get our truck?" His reply, "it isn't here yet". I told him it was because I had found it on his back lot (just unloaded from transport the night before). I checked the VIN and knew it was our new truck.

From Kansas City to Indpls. took eight days for new truck to arrive at dealer's back lot. If you live close to dealer--You might want to keep dropping by for a visit--espically if You know the VIN of your new ride. Gearman

Old 12-27-2001, 05:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I hope you get your truck soon just hang in there it will come.

Quick Reply: Ford must use the slooooowest trains