House with two trucks crashed into it...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 05:19 PM
F150 Town Crier
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
House with two trucks crashed into it...

Apparently, the driver of the Chevy lost control, hit the Ford, and both trucks wound up pushed into this house. Fortunately, nobody was hurt, but this looks like one heck of a mess... Full story here.

Old 04-25-2019, 05:28 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Interesting.

Looks like a residential area... ~30 mph or less.

I don't know why anyone would leave the scene of an accident... it only makes matters worse.

Old 04-25-2019, 05:48 PM
F150 Town Crier
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Maybe the truck was stolen?

Old 04-26-2019, 12:13 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Oh yeah, maybe.

Just really dumb either way.

Old 04-26-2019, 12:39 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
There's no way that one truck, much less two, could run off the road and then still do that much damage. I'll guarantee that it was two idiots racing and probably going in excess of 70 MPH when they lost control. I live less than 2 miles from a LARGE university and stuff like that is a literally DAILY (and NIGHTLY!) occurrence around here and we average at least one fatality every month. Local county and cities don't care and won't patrol the area, instead they put up red lights cameras at almost every intersection and as long as they can get revenue from those (basically at NO costs since ATS operates the SCAM, er ah "system"), and splits the money with the local governments then they're happy. I JUST came home and on the same main road, and on it I watched a Rice Rocket motorcycle racing back and forth and weaving in and out of heavy traffic at probably over 80 MPH in a 45 MPH zone.

Edit: Correction. OK I read the story and it was one truck that hit a parked truck and both ended up hitting the house and the driver of the first truck fled the scene. Still very typical of what's going on all over Florida and particularly near UCF in Orlando. Every morning we wake up to several news stories of events like that that happened the previous night. Every afternoon news story contains details of events like this that happened during the day time hours.

Last edited by joe51; 04-26-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quick Reply: House with two trucks crashed into it...