O B S T R U C T I O N of I N J U S T I C E

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
^^^^^ I'm with you. I don't see any effort on the part of republicans to go after the scumbags that were in office. Most likely because their hands aren't clean either. We desperately need a third party. I had major hopes that the Tea Party was going to actually be something. WE even had our own local Tea Party here. Yep, I was a member and a cousin was the head honcho. He's now a County Judge, I'm just a peon. I can only hope all voters can see thru all this pony show in DC and vote the crap out. I'm tired of republicans acting like democrats and democrats acting like Stalin.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Labnerd
I'm tired of republicans acting like democrats and democrats acting like Stalin.
ME TOO! None of the 535 or so bastards we send up there do anything. The deal could be ran perfectly by 5% of them - who worked!

I'm with you re: the Third Party. ONLY, my Third Party idea is kinda' different (maybe some would call it 'radical').

I think ALL ballots should have three (3) choices.
1), The Republican candidate
2). The Democratic candidate
3). NEITHER

If NEITHER wins. The Office goes vacant for the term !!!!!!! That way we could thin them out.

Old 05-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
NC's two senators are a big disappointment, Thom Tillis and Richard Burr, both RINOS. Neither support our President in his efforts to better the economy and control illegal immigration. Burr claims he's not running again. Let's hope so and a real Republican will be elected. Burr just subpoenaed Don Jr. to testify before his committee. Two years of Mueller is not enough for those misguided fools!?

Old 05-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Seems to me: Let's talk about "Waiver", or "Res judicata", and "Double Jeopardy" . Congress voted to appoint a "Special Counsel" - (who is controlled by a special laws and procedures and granted certain powers, actually exceeding those of congress who cannot convene Grand Juries or issue indictments.) Having done so is a legal proceeding akin (if not superior) to a court of competent jurisdiction. That action would operate as a waiver of their right to a "re-do" in court. If they were allowed a re-do, same 'Parties' would be precluded from asserting same "Claims" against everybody that Muller chased down and investigated. Muller's decision should be final (except for that of a higher court). Can Nadler appeal Muller's decision to the Supreme Court ????????

Maybe the key here is two words I used, perhaps too casually - -- court of "competent jurisdiction".