Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
Perhaps in the future the party will come to its senses, but I don't think so.
I highly doubt it!

Old 09-15-2020, 08:36 PM
Suspended
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
A lot has happened since December 2018 and most all of it not so good, unbelievable back then, and maybe a total waste here and now in September 2020. Gates thinks it will be well into 2022 before things get sort of back to normal. Well that's a fine howdy !
Some Arabs have made peace with Israel and some haven't. Relations might get worse before they get better and a Lb. steak may soon cost $20 !

Last edited by papa tiger; 09-15-2020 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:40 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I "voted for my President" to serve FOUR years, not 3 years and 8 months. RBG nor any other Supreme Court justice has the right to dilute the full force and effect of MY VOTE by a few months through some final wish or dying utterance. Don't be a TWIT President Trump. Nominate a successor and CONFIRM him/her during your term (through January 20, 2021). That's the duty the constitution provides for you - the individual that I (and about 63 million other astute Americans) duly voted for to do!

Old 09-21-2020, 11:45 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Trump will name his choice Friday. It may be after the election before the choice is voted on but it will happen. Hopefully then the court will then have a majority of jurists who vote on the interpretation of the law and the constitution instead of their personal political stances.
#Four More Years!

The following users liked this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Suspended
https://www.indexmundi.com/clocks/in.../united-states

Just saw that, it would seem deaths are about average for the USA when you look at all the states Covid -19 seems to be taking the place of other natural deaths. Some States have a death about every 5 minutes on average. It would seem that taking the place of cause of a natural death with another reason seem to be a part of natural selection of strongest / most cunning survive !

Old 10-07-2020, 10:58 PM
That's an interesting chart. The old, sick, and weak are going to die. Life's final act. Only we killed our economy because of this damn china virus.

Old 10-13-2020, 12:20 AM
Suspended
Politicians spent $50 billion flying around instead of having medical surpluses in our Arsenal Warehouses. It would have meant maybe $5 billion total. Instead they want to spend $7 Trillion to save us after the stupid fact that it has had absolutely no effect on -19. It just jumps around until it gets a chance. It is a Disease, no mor or less and it will get its pound of flesh from the weak ! Is the way of Nature, the strong and most cunning survive and you can count on Politicians to see that the weak don't ! Thas a no brainer ! JHC ! what a load !

Old 10-13-2020, 09:51 AM
Well, the WHO is now discouraging Lockdowns because they have serious effects on the economy and people! Imagine that!

Old 10-19-2020, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Here is my thoughts. If this pandemic killed 95% of the population on Earth It would be serious. This is a pita cold that might turn bad depending on a ton of reasonings. Mostly is like war. U get injured, go behind the lines and recoup and someone takes your place until U are fit for duty again then U report back, get assigned and do your duty. R&R sometimes comes but mostly not. Ur relief is taking a bullet ! Same wid this Covid scare crap. Most don't even know they got anything but a cold until they get tested.

Old 11-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Banana Republic of America

somethings gotta be done or the whole thing collapses. Look at Detroit and what happens under democratic management that won't deal with deficits.
Welcome to the "BANANA REPUBLIC OF AMERICA"

They are all real proud Americans of their Mail in Ballots - whether signed, mailed in after witnessing initial returns, or paid to riot by Bloomberg, DeBlazio, or given preferential platforms by Facebook and Twitter!

Damn - this is a great place all those immigrants wanna come to.

Old 11-06-2020, 09:31 AM
Well, looks like the people voted for:
1- citzenship for up to 30 million illegal aliens
2- open borders that will bring another 30 million more in the next few years if not months which will ensure low wages for low income Americans
3- a candidate who is suffering from dementia
4- a candidate who has been doing political favors for family enrichment for years from Ukraine, Russia, China, Kazakhstan, and probably many more.
5- a candidate who has a history of making bad decisions
6- reentering the Iran deal which will ensure Iran has a nuclear weapon in a few more years and eliminating the sanctions against Iran which will allow them to get plenty of money to build their military and fund terrorists aroung the world.
7- reentering the Paris climate accords which requires the USA to give billions to third world countries that will for sure be stolen by their leaders
8- elimination of fracking that made the USA energy independent and brought energy prices down to new lows.
9- trillions spent on green energy that is not ready for prime time
10- sucking up to china by the USA and the oligarchs with the elimination of the tariffs, ie free trade that will continue to screw the people of the USA and enrich the oligarchs.

Congratulations USA! You just screwed yourself and your children.

Old 11-06-2020, 10:31 PM
...Congratulations USA! You just screwed yourself and your children.
I agree with being screwed, along with their children -- ANN grand children for that matter. But it was done intentionally as the last ditch effort to get rid of Trump, since the coup failed, Russian collusion failed, impeachment failed, State fraud charges failed - etc etc. It was Democrat strongholds that pushed through mail ballots, lax voting conditions and eliminated authentication, and time lines. All stuff that cannot be validated or ever recounted. We've been ROBBED and the perpetrators should be tried for TREASON and executed on conviction.

Old 11-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so is your mother

Originally Posted by jgger
Just thought I would throw this in here since the P & R forum seems to be missing.........so I guess it's ok to post P & R stuff in GD section again!
so is your mother

people like you are why i vote for him, you need to be slapped

Old 12-13-2020, 02:52 PM
SOLUTION for STATES that have NO standing

SO: STATES DON'T HAVE STANDING TO SUE OTHER STATES THAT EFFECT NATIONAL ELECTION OUTCOMES THRU UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAST MINUTE CHANGES IN THEIR STATE LAWS.

Well hell. TEXAS should convene its Legislature tomorrow morning and change Texas' number of Electorial College electors to 270. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Old 12-13-2020, 04:51 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Too bad they can't do that.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!