Birthday haulin'.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 08:23 AM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Birthday haulin'.

It was great to have a birthday at home yesterday. Only has happened three times in 7 years. Roll out again tomorrow for mo' money in the bank. The original plan was to relax around the house, but we know that never happens. First got a call to go haul a Honda to a dealer for a crank no start. The trailer and stroker never end up sitting for long even as much as I'm gone.

Then havin' lunch with an Army buddy of mine, his new ole lady calls sayin' she just won a brand new 2014 Harley. Never actually knew people won contests like that, but we pressed on a 4 hour road trip three schmucks in a regular cab truck.

I realized never hauled a motorcycle, so went to get a guy loadin' a few up in a dealership trailer for assistance. Friendly guy that pointed out what to hook up to.

Got it to her dad's shop no defects, so I'd count it a good day.

Adrianspeeder

Old 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Lucky girl! Does she actually ride, or is she going to turn around and just sell the thing for spending money?

Old 06-18-2014, 07:31 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
No, never has ridden. I'd like to buy it, but don't want to ride either since all of the USAF's safety requirements I'd rather not deal with. Who knows, might pick it up to park in the barn for twenty years with 4.1 miles on it.

Adrianspeeder

Quick Reply: Birthday haulin'.