sunday morning car shows

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sunday morning car shows

Im writing this thread because spike tv keeps playing reruns of the power block or whatever they call it now. I thought I saw a similar block of shows on cmt last weekend but not this weekend. Any other shows like this that any of you know of? What do yall watch while drinking that sunday morning coffee before heading to the shop to get out of the house?

Old 03-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I noticed no one's responded, so I guess I'll bite. I try to catch the "PowerBlock" or "PowerNation" on Sundays when I get the chance, but it's on three networks over vast time slots, over vast days during the week - I get confused trying to catch all the shows. Velocity broadcasts a few - "Car Fix", "All Girls Garage" and some of the other "reality" car shows I enjoy like "Chasing Classic Cars" and "Overhaulin'". "Two Guys Garage" is on another channel, but I can't remember the network - Speed, I think. I mostly keep the idiot box on Velocity. It's cars all day, all the time. - Og

Old 03-11-2014, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Velocity is a good one that has any number of car shows on all the time. Speed is gone, unfortunately.

Quick Reply: sunday morning car shows