Sorry Washington Fans(but told ya)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now you can feel the Philly fans pain we had for so many seasons. McNabb can be oh so inaccurate! Only 3 pics last night......a couple thrown at receivers feet and you get the idea. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to us at the most inopportune time. He has flashes of greatness, then what happened.....I can't believe they gave him such a huge contract......Even with good receivers (if you pick some up next season) you will see ***** thrown in behind, ground, overthrow a wide open man....etc. It is fun seeing a QB lead the receivers like Vick did last night, or Brady does or Manning (pick one). So, good luck is all I can say again......We (Philly fans) feel your pain!

Jim H.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jims94vmx
...McNabb can be oh so inaccurate!....I can't believe they gave him such a huge contract....
Rush?

Old 11-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vick put on a clinic last night

Old 11-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I told my brother last year when Vick came to the Eagles that McNabb's days were numbered in Philly. McNabb always was overrated. His short-intermediate passing game has always been hit or miss. Interestingly, his long passes have usually been better placed.

Philly fans, you can thank another mistake by the Falcons (Arthur Blank in particular). Vick is Brett Favre (ex-Falcon) redux.

Quick Reply: Sorry Washington Fans(but told ya)