Shhh...

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shhh...

Originally Posted by Habibi
Shhh...
You're hilarious! Talk about conspiracies. Yes, it's the Tea Party and the far right deleting and closing threads here on F150 Online.

I seem remember a MOD who is from the left of center, who might tend to delete or close threads.

Oh, by the way Habibi, what happened to your signature?

Old 11-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wittom
You're hilarious! Talk about conspiracies. Yes, it's the Tea Party and the far right deleting and closing threads here on F150 Online.

I seem remember a MOD who is from the left of center, who might tend to delete or close threads.

Oh, by the way Habibi, what happened to your signature?
My signature was a poem so lovingly created by my nemesis Buckdropper.
He's a big burly bastard and he wrote that poem specifically for MGDfan to recognize his 'achievements', but some might say it was a 'little over the top' for a site where children might be present.

I do agree as it involved doing various things with a baked ham (centre bone removed), and I knew it was going to be deleted, just a matter of time.

As far as if the poem was true, I dont know, I don't think MGDfan would go to the trouble of removing the bone.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The old thread is open, kids. Please be sure to use it... I'm going to close this one.

Quick Reply: Shhh...