Arizona vs. Washington (I mean Mexico)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Arizona vs. Washington (I mean Mexico)

We need to show more sympathy for these people. After all:
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don't get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day.

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans. I'm talking about our military troops! Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops, and are even threatening to defund them?

Old 08-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shotgunz
Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops, and are even threatening to defund them?
For the record, it's the states that "lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals." The federal government doesn't give them squat. If Arizona, or any state for that matter, really wanted to reduce the number of illegals in their state, the first thing they'd do is stop giving them "social benefits", and seriously prosecute anyone that hires them. Those two things alone would make a HUGE difference.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I like the last one.

Old 08-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Heard something on Fox or CNN about the Mexican Drug Cartell has a million Dollar hit out on Joe Apario I believe it was. Pretty sure our goverment wont do anything about it and in the unfortunate event this man does get killed, the goverment probably still wont do anything but act as if he had it coming. Our society and nation is in a sad, sad state.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by SouthernSkrew
Our society and nation is in a sad, sad state.
By design.

There is only one group that can reverse the direction that this country is headed. It's a group much larger than the people who hold the positions from which bad decisions are being made. It's a group that has much more strength than it realizes, because it hasn't felt it necessary to use that strength in a long time. It is a group so diverse that there are stark differences, along with some common core principals. We are that group. The people. We are the only ones who can change the course of this country. We need to stop relying on, and putting our trust in, politicians.

Every successful country on this planet has strong borders. Ones that don't are rife with violence and chaos. There are some working from with in our government who believe that they can benefit from violence and chaos, with not regard for the hundreds of millions of us who actually compose this country. One of the first things that we the people need to do is rid our government of these people who advance thier political careers by climbing on the backs of their constituents. We need to return some respect to our government. We could also use some self respect. It would sure help in the coming steps we'll need to take, to save our country from the fundemental transformation.

Good thread!

Quick Reply: Arizona vs. Washington (I mean Mexico)