Anybody out there that I know?? LOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey EnglishAdam - NICE truck! I love those Harley trucks!

WB WMR!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
Hi Karen, How the hell have you been???. Where have you been iquiring minds want to know. Geez i missed you big time. Glad your back.

LT (J) I am so sorry but i never seen your thread about you having any issues please e-mail me and let me know what's going on.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:24 PM
wmr....your're back.

I know you been busy with that new ( hired last year ) pool boy.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't know ya but welcome back!

At least you got a lot of good welcomes in this thread.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:10 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Welcome back.. never met you but, Probably will at somepoint on here!

Old 01-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the welcome back everyone, there are some of the names I know and love!! And howdy to the new guys, nice to meet you.

For the record, yes I am a member of GDR but that is not where I’ve been. I haven’t signed in over there in a long time either. I spend a lot of time on Matt’s (PSS-Mag) forums but truth be told, I started a Facebook page several months ago and that’s where I spend the majority of my online time these days.

Timberdoodles, I don’t have a KR, just a plain Jane 2000 XLT but it works for me.

jims94vmx, GDR is a forum that was started by some folks who were banned from here. It’s called General Discussion Rejects. OGDR…I have no idea…

ddellwo, this place will always be interesting and quite entertaining at times! It got a little thick for a while and I took a break, that’s all. Rich…I wish!

jbrew, I do remember you!

LT, you know I’m there for you.

srfd44 and ranger81, what gives?? You post and then you delete? I’m sure it was something that shouldn’t have been posted but you could have replaced it with a welcome or a wave! Sheesh!!

Brad, email sent! I replied to your message on PSS-Mag but never heard back, and I can’t imagine why the email you sent didn’t go through, I haven’t changed my email address. Good to see you too, I don’t really do the Myspace thing anymore, too busy with FB, it’s more fun but I miss your news. I should sign on there now and then.

Adam!! Good to see you darlin’

Jim (buckdropper), I’ve missed you too sweetie!! I’ve been pretty damn good! [wink, wink] How about yourself? I’m not sure why I’m always so busy, I never really seem to do much but the time zips away. Mostly I’ve been keeping up with the garden and house and work. The last 2 winters we’ve had over 8 feet of snow so we stayed busy unburying. Thank God this year has been a little more mild! I doubt if you know but my dad passed away in September of 2008, he had a major heart attack. That sent me into a tailspin so I wasn’t online much for a while. I miss him terribly and it still hurts that he was taken from us so suddenly. But we go on. Now that we’re closer to family we spend a lot of time with them so that takes up a good deal of my free time.

silver…I’m afraid the pool boy isn’t working out, the position may be opening up again in the spring. Send resume and photos to me!! Photos are very important part of the hiring process…

Thanks again for the hearty welcome home!! I promise to try and frequent the place a bit more often in the future!!

Old 01-19-2010, 03:00 AM
Brad, I just realized that the email address I have on here is not my personal email. Go ahead and send me an email to that address, I'll answer and give you my personal one. I thought you had it, I have yours!

Old 01-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WMR

You know you were always one of my favorites. Welcome Back, hope you can stay for awhile. I am not a member of the other sites, I like this one because I like to work on my truck and the advice given here is tops.

I deleted the post because I am old and got confused with the posts in this thread They were moving in two directions and it seams I cannot walk and chew gum anymore.

Anyhow, I am sorry to here about your Dad, these things can be tough mentally. I know LT lost her Dad also the Christmas before, and now she is dealing with her own medical problems. I pray she will be alright and come through this.

Again, Glad to have you back, you made my day

Old 01-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome back!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:37 PM
welcome back Wild-mnt-rose good to see you again!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Howdy!

Old 01-20-2010, 02:09 AM
There really are quite a few names I remember now that y'all are posting welcome backs! Thanks guys!!

srfd44, awww, that's sweet, thank you! And bite your tongue...you are only a few years older than me so if you're old that makes me old and dog-gone-it!! I'm not old!!!

I joined GDR to see what all the fuss was about. I joined PSS-Mag because that's where a lot of the guys I got to know when I first joined went and I missed them here. It's a fun site but been really slow lately, you'd think people had lives or something!!

I've been praying for LT since I found out about her cancer. From the sounds of it, she's doing pretty well. Thanks for the condolences for my dad. I am so thankful that we moved closer and I got to spend a lot of time with him the 3 years before he died. It would have been really rough if we'd still been in Alaska when it happened. It's nice to be close enough to help my mom too, there are things she can't do on her own, we go up to her house about once a month and she has a list ready for my hubby to take care of. Talk about honey-do lists, he never gets away from them!!

You guys (and gals!) have been great welcoming me back, thanks!

Old 01-20-2010, 06:17 PM
You may not remember me, but I remember you. Welcome back!

Old 01-21-2010, 01:33 AM
Of course I remember you Pickup Man! Thanks for the welcome!!

Old 01-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey all, RC (Racerchick68) says to say HI to everyone!!

Quick Reply: Anybody out there that I know?? LOL