Saleen Slide

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2001, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Saleen Slide

Last Friday I was on my way to my fiancee's house and I was going past an entrance to a mall. There was a new saleen mustang convertable coming toward me at a pretty good clip. (We had just had a pretty decent afternoon t-storm.) The saleen must have decided he wanted into the mall. I could see he had the wheels turned but it was straight ahead. He slid right by it, up onto the curb (about a 6" concrete curb) took out a construction barrel and a wooden sign while he slid the back end around. He came to rest up on the bank. I don't think anyone was hurt. He had to be steaming. That thing had the big 18" or larger wheels with the thin strips of rubber for tires. I imagine he had to have busted at least one. I wondered if it was a young guy and he was just showing off to a buddy. In that case I don't feel sorry for him.. He was just being ****y. If it was just some average joe and he made a mistake I feel better. At least no one was hurt, minus some pride. I feel terrible for the car though....

Just an observation of a truck guy.

------------------
'99 F150 SC Lariat 4x4 Deep Wedgewood Blue w/Harvest Gold 2-Tone, Medium Prairie Tan Leather, most of the factory options, Polar Bear Brush Guard, 2 165W KC Daylighters, Ford Factory Steb Bars, Extang Tonnuea Cover, Duracoat Liner with Rubber Mat, Flowmaster 50 series, Superchip, K&N Filter, Airbox Mod and Silencer Removed, 2 Rockford Fosgate 8"'s and a 250 watts RF amp

Quick Reply: Saleen Slide