New battery box mad for my truck.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2001, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New battery box mad for my truck.

I know allot of you guys probably wouldn't want to do this to your trucks, but I figured that maybe a few of you with the stereo's might like to see a nice spot to make a battery box for your F150's. Up first is the battery box that I have been working on for the past few days, well its finnlly done and it turned out much better then I thought it would. solid like a rock.

Up nest is the Nitrous express kit that has to be put on the truck tonight, and the rest of the bettery pics. I mounted my switch just behing the license plat in a custom braket I welded so when I go to the track I can take off the plate and pass tech. This way when I drive on the street nobody can mess with it either. Notice my number from last week at byron, everybody gave me chit about that one. come on herbie!

Later guys.

------------------
Powered By: POWER SURGE PERFORMANCE Products.

www.powersurgeperformance.net/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Old 05-15-2001, 09:24 PM
Cool

So that's how you wax the back of the cab huh?

------------------
2000 F150 XLT 4x4 Short Bed. Amazon Green, 5.4L, SuperCab, ORP, Tow Package, Sliding Rear Window, Electronic Shift, Keyless Entry, LT265-70-17 Tires, Clarion Pro Audio, Herculiner Bedliner, Air Silencer Removed.

1994 SVT Mustang Cobra. #1032 of 6009. Black coupe with black leather int., 3.73 rear, Bassani Exhaust, Aluminum D/S, Bridgestone RE-71 255-45-ZR17

My Home Page

[This message has been edited by 2000 F150 4x4 (edited 05-15-2001).]

Old 05-16-2001, 01:47 AM
Bet that mod kills any warranty left on a vehicle. Good idea, maybe I will need somthing like that when I setup my stereo... nah don't need that much batt. power. Is that what you are doing, using those for a stereo system?

Old 05-16-2001, 07:36 PM
Cool

Stereo system? I don't think so. I think it's part of his secret weapon. Didn't you see what looks like a starter in one of the pictures? I think he's gonna hook that up to his differential and when he needs that extra boost beyond the Nitrous, he'll hit a switch that will activate that motor giving him just enough boost to overcome the extra weight of the batteries. Of course, it appears that he'll have everybody beat anyway since unlike most who just take off the spare tire and tailgate, he took the whole damned bed off!

Quick Reply: New battery box mad for my truck.