Update on Caparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2000, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Update on Caparts.com

Just spent three days of faxing documents to Carparts.com and they still delaying the credit. Spent a total of four hours talking to five different rep. and they all don't know what to do. At first they denied ever taking the charge until I faxed them the bank statement and they goes duhhhhhhh, wonder how that happen?
Also "Michelle" put me on hold for 25 minutes then hung up on me and when I called back "Cathy" answer and I had to start the whole senario again.
Still waiting for refund or credit and will keep you all updated. Thanks for reading this.

Old 11-10-2000, 07:48 PM
Put into writting to your credit card company and they will take care of any disputes. I was double billed once and the store would not do anything about it, so I disputed the charges to my credit card Co. and they promptly credited my account.

This is not the first bad post about carparts.com. Always use a credit card for your protection. Not a debit card, they have fewer protection for the consumer.

------------------
2001 Supercrew XLT 4x4, 5.4, tow pkg, limited slip, skid plates, 6 disk, keyless entry. Deepwedgewood blue ext. Dark graphite int.

Mods: full tint, westin chrome nerf bars, AR chrome sliders 16x8 and BFG AT 285/75

Old 11-10-2000, 09:30 PM
Yeppers. Let your credit card company do the fighting for you.

Old 11-11-2000, 08:50 AM
Thanks guys, that is the next step I'm taking now. Tried to give a chance to the company to take care of it and I guess they give me no choice now. Thanks for the advice.

Old 11-11-2000, 10:18 AM
GreenGiant, would you give me some details about who you talked to? I have carparts affiliate program and I am about to nuke all ads from my site! I myself didn't have any troubles but it seems some people here have troubles so I would like to look in to it since I have some contacts within Carparts.com. I think you have been patient enough with them and let the credit card company do all the fighting! I'm sure they are nasty

I just want to see the reaction I get and if they seem just the little bit dishonest I will nuke the ads for good!

thanks for your help!
webmaster@cooltrucks.net

Old 11-12-2000, 11:08 AM
ephfifty, I'm e-mailing with all the details and infos now. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Update on Caparts.com