Music download sites

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazon!!!

Old 01-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Since I've been out of college (6 years ago) I haven't download any music. My question is that with the Zune or Napster if I pay the monthly fee can I copy the songs to a flash drive and then use that to play on my head unit or do I still need to buy those? I assume I can't but I'm not familiar with all of the this dmr issues since while I was in college I just downloaded for free, which now I don't mind paying.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am totally into my music and I HATE renting it. You should get what you pay for, keep it and use it the way you want. To be honest, I never used Limewire only because of the virus issues.

That being said, Amazon is the only place I buy music. It is super fast and very easy if you use Media Player. And no problems or issues at all.

I USED to buy music from Walmart until the DRM fiasco. If I had not burned my new Walmart songs onto a CD, I would have lost hundreds of dollars. As it stands right now, all I will lose is an incredible amount of time finding all the Walmart songs I own, deleting them from my library and reinstalling them (rip)from my back up CD's A task that I am still putting off.

As for players check out Samsung YP-S5JAB 4 GB on Amazon. It has built in speakers. I bought the first version for $200 two years ago and it's still going strong, tho I've used it daily.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: Music download sites