Palin owns heckler!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
Yep, was just talking with a friend yesterday how it is our favorite time. Except for all the leaves I have to rake! It was 45 out in the country this morning. Very nice.
LOL- yeah, I understand about that. I don't have a tree in my yard, but my neighbors do, and I have to end up raking my yard (Since my leave blower/vac thing broke, and I haven't ponied up the $50 to replace it).

Nothign worse than raking up leaves and I don't even have trees.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Bighersh
LOL- yeah, I understand about that. I don't have a tree in my yard, but my neighbors do, and I have to end up raking my yard (Since my leave blower/vac thing broke, and I haven't ponied up the $50 to replace it).

Nothign worse than raking up leaves and I don't even have trees.
I have about 150. Have to cover the pool to keep them from filling it up faster than I can clean them out.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Yep, was just talking with a friend yesterday how it is our favorite time. Except for all the leaves I have to rake! It was 45 out in the country this morning. Very nice.

You guys are raking already? Most of our trees still have leaves on them.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by momalle1
You guys are raking already? Most of our trees still have leaves on them.
They began to fall this last weekend. They will crank it up an a couple of weeks. Mostly oaks.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Hey if you go to that website now there is a cool video of a car backing up and over the top of a police car.... very cool

Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Heck, in northwest PA we are at peak foliage right now. Great, that will bring every flatlander and retard out of the wood work that will drive 25 mph so they can look at all the "pretty leaves".

Fall is not about the leaves, it's about hunting season.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by chris1450
Nice sig scott
Thanks man, gotta do what I can

Old 10-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I have about 150. Have to cover the pool to keep them from filling it up faster than I can clean them out.
10 years ago my wife let (notice the word let ) me have 10 palm trees cut down in our back yard that caused pure hell in our pool

Old 10-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
10 years ago my wife let (notice the word let ) me have 10 palm trees cut down in our back yard that caused pure hell in our pool
I have two oaks that hang over the pool. You got it, she says no way!

Old 10-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I have two oaks that hang over the pool. You got it, she says no way!
Take off that dress and put on some pants man..........
2 oaks and you can't get rid of 1???
Husbands around the world need as many wins as we can get and you are not doing your fair share to help the cause

Old 10-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
Take off that dress and put on some pants man..........
2 oaks and you can't get rid of 1???
Husbands around the world need as many wins as we can get and you are not doing your fair share to help the cause
I got accoustomed to the dress about 45 years ago. They can be actually be very comfortable.

No, the landscaping and yard stuff is her thing, plus, I doubt I could cut them down myself. They really add to the beauty, just also add to the hassle.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:35 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I got accoustomed to the dress about 45 years ago. They can be actually be very comfortable.

No, the landscaping and yard stuff is her thing, plus, I doubt I could cut them down myself. They really add to the beauty, just also add to the hassle.
Plus, a barren spot in the middle of a natural Oak forest would look pretty dumb.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:09 PM
this thread PWNED by the tree people

what does "LOL" mean , can we ban that too, could it mean Lick other's Lolipops, that could be offensive to some

my humble apology to anyone offended by "yankee tawkin" it was a term of endearment

I still have the O4 SCAB and it has been fine as long as I dont read the 04 N UP section.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by Roodoo2
this thread PWNED by the tree people

what does "LOL" mean , can we ban that too, could it mean Lick other's Lolipops, that could be offensive to some

my humble apology to anyone offended by "yankee tawkin" it was a term of endearment

I still have the O4 SCAB and it has been fine as long as I dont read the 04 N UP section.

I didn't mean we should ban PWNED because I thought it was offensive, what I meant was, we should ban it because it the dumbest "word/abbreviation"(whatever it is) that I have ever ever heard of.

As for the rest of your post...Either it doesn't apply to me or I will need a translation.

Last edited by efuehrin; 10-09-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by efuehrin
I didn't mean we should ban PWNED because I thought it was offensive, what I meant was, we should ban it because it the dumbest "word/abbreviation"(whatever it is) that I have ever ever heard of.

As for the rest of your post...Either it doesn't apply to me or I will need a translation.
No I was not implying anything else other than being sarcastic (forgot to put up the sarcasm icon again darn it)
I did feel kinda pushed aside there, not sure how to take those following posts, but no big deal (NBD)
You are right, it took me a while to figure that pwned thing out myself

and finally, I have made the comment months ago how I felt about the 04 n up forums here. I am here only for kind sensable conversations, to learn a little, and give back more than I take regarding knowledgebase on the trucks.
It is no wonder the best tech guys here ignor over half the posts asking tech questions, because of the ridiculous amount of repeated questions on the exact same topic.

Palin's son is in Iraq fighting for our right to jack the smithereens out of this thread..

Last edited by Roodoo2; 10-09-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Palin owns heckler!