This will seperate the men from the boys.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you know what they do to those chickens?

no, but its delicious!

Old 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Well this further proves that I am pretty hypocritical because watching that video really pissed me off but every one of my meals is at least 60% meat. Animal farming is one thing but cruelty to animals is a completely different situation. I get pissed when someone steps on a bug for no reason. Slight chance I could get flamed for being so "sympathetic" but who cares.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by Bartak1
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Its great how they take the absolute worst and most messed up places and conditions they can find and play it off as normal.
I have many words about this but will keep to myself because I know someone will get all fussy about something.

I absolutley cannot stand people like these, or PETA, because they are so damn ignorant about what is actually the normal and what REALLY happens. Do things like the video actually happen? Sure, but fa Christ sakes what these people make it out to be is rediculous.

BTW, I have an empty plate beside me where a nice huge New York strip used to reside.
x2 i could go all day about this.

If you saw the cows on our Ranch, the pure alfalfa pastures they graze in, and the way we take care of business, you would look at this video with a different point of view.

Its something you need to see first hand. These goons take the worst possible places and blow it up into a huge controversy. Pretty pathetic.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As far as PETA is concerned...I hope they stop places like that.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by Zaairman
There's a place for all of God's animals... Right next to the potatoes and gravy!
LOL

Old 10-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I have to say that didn't bother me at all. I have stopped in the middle of slaughtering a hog to eat a ham sandwich....My father in law didn't even wash his hands first.

I kid you not.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by SlammaJamma
Well this further proves that I am pretty hypocritical because watching that video really pissed me off but every one of my meals is at least 60% meat. Animal farming is one thing but cruelty to animals is a completely different situation. I get pissed when someone steps on a bug for no reason. Slight chance I could get flamed for being so "sympathetic" but who cares.
You should ask josiah out on a date!!!!!

Old 10-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Hard to watch, yes. Might make you sympathize with animals, yes. Tastes unbelievably good, you bet your *** it does!

Old 10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Yawn

L-A-M-E
I would love to see production in China.
People are so retarded. Corporate America has done a fantastic job of putting a bright and shiny McDonald's/Kentucky Fried chicken package on all that suffering haven't they?
Humanizing animals is a mistake, period. I enjoy my "pets" but I don't see them providing food, shelter,. or clothing, education, welfare, or infrastructure.
Does it make it right to slaughter them? In the infamous words of Fat Bastard:
"I'm higher up on the food chain than you are! Get in my belly!"

Old 10-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I remember watching a show called "worst jobs in the world" or something along those lines, and they had footage from the slaughter fields in Africa. I think that show bothered me more than this, and yes, I was thinking propaganda the entire time watching this as well. That's not to say that these places don't exist, and in abundance.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
stop buying the farm land? lol

Old 10-08-2008, 02:54 PM
That is pure PETA. Of course this stuff does happen and I hope one day it will not. There really is no excuse for a lot of the stuff they were doing in the video. I live in Alberta and it is cattle country. I am not a rancher but I have been on them from time to time and I have never seen anything like what was shown in the video. I would assume that is not "the norm" for most farmers and ranchers and to those who do not run their business that way, Thank you.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Infamous Wordsof Wisdom!!!!!

You can't grill it, till ya kill it........

A little cat scratch fever there for ya boyz

Old 10-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Well, I don't want to know how the animals are killed- just as long as I can go buy wings, burgers, hot dogs, bacon, etc...

I don't need to know what makes my truck work either- I just want it to start when I turn the key. I coudl give a rats **** if the engine bay had two miniature cavemen in it- as long as they were ready to go, when I'm ready- and never let me down.

There's no "humane" way to kill something. But hell, how do we know plucking tomatoes of the bush doesn't hurt the plant? I mean, just because it has no mouth, doesn't mean we aren't hurting it.

Some things, you just don't worry about. What happens to my burger on its journey from the farm to my plate is one of them.

Ironically, one of the F~I~N~E~S~T/voluptuous/sexiest women I personally know, is a life-long vegetarian. You wouldn't think one could get curves like that from all-day grapes alone...

Her mother (late 50's) is fine too... I bet her Mom was finer than she is, when she was in her 30's... But, I digress...

Maybe there's something to it after all.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by chumFX4
You should ask josiah out on a date!!!!!
I would but I'm too busy with your mom.

Quick Reply: This will seperate the men from the boys.