Seargent Ryan Jopek's family snubbed by Obama

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you know ... nevermind im not even gonna go there

Another democrat for McCain ! its the only hope wehave!!!!!

Old 09-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by momalle1
Are you kidding? McCain has been chipping at being president for ages.
nice try, the first time he went for president was 2000....after 14 years of being a senator, and 18 years of being a congressman, not 143 DAYS!

Last edited by FX41; 09-29-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:32 PM
So he forgot/stumbled over his name... Who gives a crap?

Just any little thing...

Damn, you guys are...

Just accept the fact that McCain is going to lose, and you can thank Bush for it. After 8 year of getting sucker punched, America is tired of the BS, and no amount of digging up BS to make a point, is going to change things.

Good or bad, change is coming- so- get ready...

Old 09-29-2008, 12:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It's not as much ah Obama not remembering the soldier's name to me, it's how immaturely he brought it up right after McCain brought it up. To use an SNL coined presidential term, that was bad strategery.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by CrAz3D
McCain "started it," if you're going to blame anyone for using a dead man's name in vain, it should be McCain first, followed by Obama.

They either both praised our troops or both devalued the lost life.
Not the way I see it. Someday you'll get it.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Stealth
I don't think so ... I've really lost hope for Craz3d. A year or two ago, he had a good mindset now he's under this stupid hog washed crap that the media feeds young adults.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:49 PM

What debate were you watching?

Old 09-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Bighersh
So he forgot/stumbled over his name... Who gives a crap?.
Apparently not the kids own mother.

Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
I don't think so ... I've really lost hope for Craz3d. A year or two ago, he had a good mindset now he's under this stupid hog washed crap that the media feeds young adults.
You guys are too funny, everyone that doesn't think exactly like you and doesn't tow the right-wing line is stupid, or lost or whatever the insult of the day is. I think you've been listening to Rush for too long.

Old 09-29-2008, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by momalle1
You guys are too funny, everyone that doesn't think exactly like you and doesn't tow the right-wing line is stupid, or lost or whatever the insult of the day is. I think you've been listening to Rush for too long.
I saw Rush in concert. Good show.

Old 09-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Not THAT Rush !

Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well you can't be all that bad then.

Old 09-30-2008, 04:03 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bighersh
So he forgot/stumbled over his name... Who gives a crap?

Just any little thing...

Damn, you guys are...

Just accept the fact that McCain is going to lose, and you can thank Bush for it. After 8 year of getting sucker punched, America is tired of the BS, and no amount of digging up BS to make a point, is going to change things.

Good or bad, change is coming- so- get ready...
The scrawny guy with the big ears gets in (with the help of the Mafia and all the grave yards in this country), the free fall is gonna be bad but the sudden stop is gonna be the worst part. If I have ever seen an utterly clueless man in my life, he is it. It was you wasn't it Hersh that used the word uncorrupted in the same sentence with Nobama. He gives new meaning to the word. He'll make Bill Clinton look like an absolute amateur.

Old 09-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Well, I must allow that because when I looked into my crystal ball eight years ago, I KNEW the country was headed for the toilet if Bush got elected.

Well, I was right.

One of the few times I wish I had been wrong.

History may prove you to be right if Obama is elected.

But, I gotta tell you- unless A nuke goes off on US soil, I really don't see how things could go further off the tracks under Obama's watch, than they have under Bush.

Government steps in when people say they aren't needed ($700 Billion dolar ail out- that's on the ropes for right now).

And, doesn't intervene when they probably need to-

Gas is up 400% in 8 years.

Everyone feels the pinch, but as a result of higher gas prices, groceries are more expensive. Consequently, poor and elderly folks on fixed incomes can't afford to eat as well. I mean come on, Milk is as higher than gas at $4.50 - $5.00/gallon. Hell, a half-gallon of Blue Bell (Unless you catch it on sale) is $6.99 at Krogers- in TEXAS of all places.

Healthcare is out of control, again affecting poor people and elderly who have to choose between eating this week, or taking their medicine.

Record foreclosures, and American's losing their homes due to risky lending allowing greedy American's to buy a $250,000 home on an 3:1 ARM, when in reality, they could only truly afford a $120,000 home.

We defeated Iraq in 40 days in 1991. But, we've been stuck in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003 - 2008, with no logical end in site (the one area I agree with McCain and disagree with Obama)- and we haven't accomplished anything aside from getting rid of Hussein. Which may not have been a good idea- with regard to regional stability. Bin Laden is still alive, we found no WMD's, and they say Al Queda is as powerful and diverse today as they were on Sept. 10, 2008.

Nuclear proliferation once again threatens the world. Iran is suspected of having a nuclear weapons program, and North Korea, in defiance similar to that of 2002/2003 Iraq, said **** the USA, built and detonated a nuke a few years ago. We're spread too thin militarily, and don't have the resources to keep folks in check like we used to, thanks to downsizing (Which actually started during Bush v1.0.). Now, young people are like, "Hell no- I'm not joining the military- they've got to draft me..." So, the military is offering $50,000 plus for college, and $20,000 enlistment bonuses to get people in boots.

So, it's not just a few mistakes- there are a bunch of them- those are just the ones on the surface.

Again, Obama may turn out to be a bad choice- but I've got to tell you, I'd rather go with a younger candidate who was not inbred in Washington D.C., and not entrenched in years (or decades) of status quo. Than to follow someone who's been in Washington forever, and risk more of the same.

If you always do, what you've always done. You'll always get, what you've always gotten.

Change is good.

Last edited by Bighersh; 09-30-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: To fix a few glaring spelling errors.

Quick Reply: Seargent Ryan Jopek's family snubbed by Obama