buuuuuuuuuuuump

Old 06-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wassup fagtards!

Old 06-09-2009, 11:57 AM

and it's back again !!!

What is up homo ? How ya been ? Whats everyone up to ?

Old 06-09-2009, 01:46 PM
just graduated and got back from a 2 week roadtrip through cali, az, and nm with my buddy. i know we keep saying it but now i dont have school and will be working enough to have a little money so we gotta set up a trip somewhere

Old 06-09-2009, 02:04 PM
what up **** ants?

Old 06-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by madmaxwell87
just graduated and got back from a 2 week roadtrip through cali, az, and nm with my buddy. i know we keep saying it but now i dont have school and will be working enough to have a little money so we gotta set up a trip somewhere
Hey ! A big congrats on the graduation ! thats awesome. So..... whatcha gunna do now ?

And I am down. I might be heading up to Bartlett springs road here this coming weekend. I know, last minute and all, plus way up north, but I gotta get out. My truck is finally back in my hands, and in good working order. It's been way too long, so I am going. Its a big, open, easy trail. Lots of cool things to check out (old abandoned resorts, old watch towers and fire look outs). PLenty big enough for our oversized trucks (and ***).

Originally Posted by Les22
what up **** ants?
Les ! How have ya been little *** target ? Been awhile. Anything new ?

Old 06-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by MercedesTech
Hey ! A big congrats on the graduation ! thats awesome. So..... whatcha gunna do now ?

And I am down. I might be heading up to Bartlett springs road here this coming weekend. I know, last minute and all, plus way up north, but I gotta get out. My truck is finally back in my hands, and in good working order. It's been way too long, so I am going. Its a big, open, easy trail. Lots of cool things to check out (old abandoned resorts, old watch towers and fire look outs). PLenty big enough for our oversized trucks (and ***).
Thanks, 4 years never went by so fast. Im going to keep working at the advertising agency i work at now, hopefully move to a big agency in the city at the end of the summer.

Unfortunately my gf is flying in from tucson this weekend so ill be outa commision. shes staying for a week so anytime after june 21st im open.( shes leaving for 6 months so i gota get as much time with her as i can) but ill check out that road, sounds like a fun trip.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:14 PM

I haven't been up to much. Working my *** off in school and in the gym, I've put on about 15 pounds since January.

Stoked for this summer, going to be making lots of trips to Tahoe and to the Ranch in Shasta county.

Been tweaking the stereo in the truck, sounds friggin ridiculous. Gonna glass the tweeters into the A-pillars here pretty soon, should raise the sound stage a bit. It'll be my first time playing with fiberglass, should be interesting. Can't wait to regear this thing, it'll help so much on the hills to Tahoe and to the ranch. With 4.88s its gonna so friggin torquey.

I'm down for a trip. I cant do the weekend of the 27th, but maybe early July or early August?

BTW you NorCal guys better get your hunting licenses this year. I'll take you guys out to my place, I like to call it "The Slaughter Zone."

Old 06-09-2009, 03:32 PM
I might be heading up to Bartlett springs road here this coming weekend. I know, last minute and all, plus way up north, but I gotta get out. My truck is finally back in my hands, and in good working order. It's been way too long, so I am going. Its a big, open, easy trail. Lots of cool things to check out (old abandoned resorts, old watch towers and fire look outs). PLenty big enough for our oversized trucks (and ***).
That road looks pretty cool and its closer than pillsbury. i might have to check that out sometime. what happened with your truck? i know you had the tire issue which i think you got fixed. was it the parking brake stuff or something new?

Old 06-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks, 4 years never went by so fast. Im going to keep working at the advertising agency i work at now, hopefully move to a big agency in the city at the end of the summer.

Unfortunately my gf is flying in from tucson this weekend so ill be outa commision. shes staying for a week so anytime after june 21st im open.( shes leaving for 6 months so i gota get as much time with her as i can) but ill check out that road, sounds like a fun trip.
I bet man. Pretty cool though. Must feel nice just knowin you got er done.

Move to SF ? if ya do, we are getting ****ed up !

Originally Posted by mSaLL150
I haven't been up to much. Working my *** off in school and in the gym, I've put on about 15 pounds since January.

Stoked for this summer, going to be making lots of trips to Tahoe and to the Ranch in Shasta county.

Been tweaking the stereo in the truck, sounds friggin ridiculous. Gonna glass the tweeters into the A-pillars here pretty soon, should raise the sound stage a bit. It'll be my first time playing with fiberglass, should be interesting. Can't wait to regear this thing, it'll help so much on the hills to Tahoe and to the ranch. With 4.88s its gonna so friggin torquey.

I'm down for a trip. I cant do the weekend of the 27th, but maybe early July or early August?

BTW you NorCal guys better get your hunting licenses this year. I'll take you guys out to my place, I like to call it "The Slaughter Zone."
15 pounds ? Good job little feller ! now you might weigh as much as my left leg ! Sorry, couldn't resist !

We'll have to see about maybe a Hollister trip. Its close to everyone, so we should have a decent turn out. I would like my sami to be done by then.... but we'll see.

You shouldn't tweak, especially when working on your nice bling bling stereo. Guess what ? my stock one still rocks !!!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 PM
That road looks pretty cool and its closer than pillsbury. i might have to check that out sometime. what happened with your truck? i know you had the tire issue which i think you got fixed. was it the parking brake stuff or something new?
Ya, the road is fun. Its right by Indian Valley res. so there is plenty to do. Lots of wheeling, some fishing, and tons of cool things to just check out. Pinnacle rock (sp?) is up that way. Its way cool, old stone stairs leading up to where a fire lookout used to be. Now its just a big flat, cement spot. Perfect to light up your smokes. and just enjoy the view.

During the winter, the trail is muddy/snow and is a blast !

Truck shat the transmission. :o Now the trans has all hardend internals, extra clutches, and a custom line rise unit. Keeps line pressure up high, even when light on the throttle. It should help keep the clutch packs alive a little longer. A regear is needed BAD. Just need some room in the shop, and mSal is next in line.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
dang, thats quite a stout tranny now eh? yeah well looks like its going to be july before we can get everyone together but maybe a cow or pillsbury or this road or hollister trip would be good

Old 06-09-2009, 03:58 PM

Truck shat the transmission. :o Now the trans has all hardend internals, extra clutches, and a custom line rise unit. Keeps line pressure up high, even when light on the throttle. It should help keep the clutch packs alive a little longer. A regear is needed BAD. Just need some room in the shop, and mSal is next in line.
Sounds like the tranny will be pretty stout, especially with new gears.

Hey am I gonna be able to order the parts through you guys or should I order separately? Whatever is easiest for you.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:21 PM
dang, thats quite a stout tranny now eh? yeah well looks like its going to be july before we can get everyone together but maybe a cow or pillsbury or this road or hollister trip would be good
I sure hope so !

Well, lets get something planned. We need to start bugging the other Cali guys on this board, see what they gots to say.

Originally Posted by mSaLL150
Sounds like the tranny will be pretty stout, especially with new gears.

Hey am I gonna be able to order the parts through you guys or should I order separately? Whatever is easiest for you.
Should be. But man, taking this thing apart, its amazing that Ford thinks it is ok to have such a small, pathetic tranny in their halftons. Its sad. The clutch packs are smaller then some I have seen on a damn Harley. Oh well, when it goes again, it'll be time for a new drivetrain or something cool !

We can order em for you. The prices I told you that day are still good, but if you can find em even cheaper, by all means, go for it ! I already got your pricing below retail

Old 06-09-2009, 05:01 PM

We can order em for you. The prices I told you that day are still good, but if you can find em even cheaper, by all means, go for it ! I already got your pricing below retail
Awesome, I'll just order through you guys then to keep it all together. Let me know when you need the money, I can get it to you whenever.