PARTY! to anyone in South east Mich.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Klitch
uh, ok... who went from the alcohol subject to flippin who **** about car parts? you sir are dyslexic or something more politically correct for what im thinking. so how about you pay more attention that might help?

Keith - drop it.

Klitch, I think you were politely asked. It's time for you to drop it too.

Back to your regularly scheduled high school party thread....

Old 08-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shifty_85
i work at UPS mon-friday 6-10 everynight i make 10.50 an hour and have FULL benifits. im going to school Sept 2nd at washtnaw comm. college and taking autos 2 and welding 101. i have a life and a real job i just like to have some fun too my mom doesnt go out of town EVER so i figure id make the best of it. just thought id invite some F-150 buddys but i guess no one from michigan has really even said anything on here. keep on flamin guys...humm this site needs a smiley thats on fire!! Who said its gonna be a sausage fest i already know that more girls are coming then guys.
FULL benefits when your not full time? doubt it. your paycheck would be gone after paying for that every week. if they are even offered.

and if were on the subject of jobs. well we were on a roof one time when it was 114 so you know it was hella hot up there on the roof. ever crawl around in attics hookin up electric vents when its 100 degrees outside? thats hotter than your ups truck lol. anyways im done. have fun with your party bud. hope raptor doesnt rat you out to your mommy.

p.s. ive been avoiding this thread beings i thought it just looked plain dumb. but im rather glad i took a peak in. having the mods join in on this is alota fun lol

Old 08-11-2008, 10:42 AM
UPS offers full benfits to part time workers. its why alot of people work there for benifits. im in the teamsters union too. just gotta pay union dues once a month and i get full benifits

Haha yeah im having fun with this thread. ive never seen someone get flamed this much! but im having fun with it. 5 days till the party guys!! woohoooo.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Suspended
UPS offers full benfits to part time workers. its why alot of people work there for benifits. im in the teamsters union too. just gotta pay union dues once a month and i get full benifits

Haha yeah im having fun with this thread. ive never seen someone get flamed this much! but im having fun with it. 5 days till the party guys!! woohoooo.
this does not add up... If your a Union member, benifits will come from your Union Teamsters like you say your in. UPS would not have anythign to do with your benifits then. Teamsters are truck drivers, I have a very very hard time believing your even a Union member as a truck driver who unloads trucks for 20 hours a week?? why the hell would you be doing any kind of labor work when your a truck driver??? Dude, your all bull of BS, stop it already, your making urself look bad

Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Moderator &

Haha yeah im having fun with this thread. ive never seen someone get flamed this much!
You haven't been here long enough...

Stick around, sonny. You'll have to don a thermal suit soon.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Maybe he's just a confused Teamster...

Old 08-11-2008, 12:10 PM
im not a truck driver i said i was just an unloader i unload semi-trucks. Everyone who loads/Unloads/sorts and all that funn stuff is in the Teamsters union. we pay 20 bucks a month of union dues would you like to see a check stub???

Old 08-11-2008, 12:13 PM
im not a truck driver i said i was just an unloader i unload semi-trucks. Everyone who loads/Unloads/sorts and all that funn stuff is in the Teamsters union. we pay 20 bucks a month of union dues would you like to see a check stub???
Your mother should be paying them for your daycare.

Old 08-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Suspended
You have no idea what your even talking about. Teamsters are truck drivers who around here get paid upwards of 40 dollars and hour. People who load and unload trucks in Union trades is called a Laborer and around here get paid roughly 31 bucks an hour. I'm a Union Laborer so when it comes to Unions I'm very aware on what they are and what people do and what there called. You are called a scab

You say you get paid 10 bucks or so an hour?? Poeple here make more then that working at Mcdonalds. Your a very confused person. I can see your going to be a waste of space so I hope you get used to prison becuase thats exactly where your going to end up at they way your life is at only 18 or 19 years old. So enjoy your little tea party when mommys away

Old 08-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Then why the hell do i get Teamsters mags every month. and why did my trainer tell me i am in the Teamster union. Why do i get 2 weeks payed vaction. Why do i get a .50 cent raise every year? Why did i just get a raise when the Teamsters changed the contract?? and why do i get full benifits threw Antena??? and why does 18.00 dollars get taken out of my check once a month for "UNION DUES"??? Please all mighty union man tell me!! and why are there teamster people at UPS handing out papers to all us "Scabs" about voting for a teamster president??? i work there so i think i know whats going on... The truck drivers are prob in the union too but ive never talked to any.

How does this thread make it seem like im going to end up in prison?? and even if i do i know plenty of people in there it'll be lots of fun...like this thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Then why the hell do i get Teamsters mags every month. and why did my trainer tell me i am in the Teamster union. Why do i get 2 weeks payed vaction. Why do i get a .50 cent raise every year? Why did i just get a raise when the Teamsters changed the contract?? and why do i get full benifits threw Antena??? and why does 18.00 dollars get taken out of my check once a month for "UNION DUES"??? Please all mighty union man tell me!! and why are there teamster people at UPS handing out papers to all us "Scabs" about voting for a teamster president??? i work there so i think i know whats going on... The truck drivers are prob in the union too but ive never talked to any.

How does this thread make it seem like im going to end up in prison?? and even if i do i know plenty of people in there it'll be lots of fun...like this thread
Now... I'm not all up and in on my union stuff, but last time I checked (at least for sheet metal workers, iron workers, boiler makers, pipe fitters, and I'm sure I'm missing a few that I've worked with), don't you JOIN a union to get a job?
Looks like your $18 a month are paying for a subscription to the Teamsters Magazine...

And navi05 = Mattinqueer.

Old 08-11-2008, 12:55 PM
UPS workers automaticly join the teamster when we applyed. Everyone at UPS other than supervisors is in the union. i dont really rember that far back it was almost 2 years ago when i started.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
UPS workers automaticly join the teamster when we applyed. Everyone at UPS other than supervisors is in the union. i dont really rember that far back it was almost 2 years ago when i started.
working there two years and your still only making that much?

you must really suck at your job

Old 08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Moderator &

I hear that Antena insurance is DAMN GOOD too. They take this narrow little steel rod and they shove it up... uhh, never mind.... let's just say that it's similar to accupuncture.

Old 08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Camarothatcould
working there two years and your still only making that much?

you must really suck at your job
Your insults might matter if you didn't have a huge bat tattoo across your body

Quick Reply: PARTY! to anyone in South east Mich.