PARTY! to anyone in South east Mich.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
double post....

Last edited by keith_bennett; 08-13-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Im an Idiot
Old 08-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't bite because I don't give two ****s about anything you say. Your a compulsive liar and a drunk. If you like throwing boxes, go for it. Live your life as scum. In the end, everything tends to unfold the way it should.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ouch...what have i lied about in this thread? other than my age because i knew if u guys knew i was under 21 youd flip out. i have no reason to lie if you guys belive me well thats ur call personaly i dont care if you belive me or not...hey look i wasnt lieing about beingin the teamsters and stealth got that site to proof it. i dont see a reason to lie on here. yes i throw some box's but not ageast a wall to destroy them they land on the belt and are no longer my prob. im not a drunk i havent drank in like 2 weeks.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by shifty_85
ouch...what have i lied about in this thread? other than my age because i knew if u guys knew i was under 21 youd flip out. i have no reason to lie if you guys belive me well thats ur call personaly i dont care if you belive me or not...hey look i wasnt lieing about beingin the teamsters and stealth got that site to proof it. i dont see a reason to lie on here. yes i throw some box's but not ageast a wall to destroy them they land on the belt and are no longer my prob. im not a drunk i havent drank in like 2 weeks.
WTF does all that chit mean ?? are you drunk now ???

might wana re-read that one when ya sober up

oh ya, I have a friend who is a supervisor for the UPS here in San Rafael, he called BS on being "taught" to throw/destroy boxes. If your place really is teaching that, they should be reported. Thanks for breaking all my stuff bud...

(he did back up your claim on teamsters union, and your pay )

Old 08-13-2008, 01:45 PM
the supervisors really did teach us to do that the other night the supervisors unloaded a truck for us because they got yelled at and i watch them pull down wall after wall of box's we only do that if we need to hurry up. ive never once had a box break. some times the tape comes off but we just retape it and it goes on its marry way.

Yeah i know i was typin fast so alot of the words are messed up i had to leave for a lil bit.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:16 PM
....the other day we got shipped a 42" TV laying flat down on a skid with the screen up... with plastic storage boxes on top... and then a skid of paper on top of it... and plastic chairmats on top of that.

We were wondering who the hell would be that dumb and illogical...

Now i know.

Word of the wise Shifty... sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and people think you are an idiot than to open it and prove it.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:26 PM
whos gonna be the first to be a jackass and find where he works and send this to his boss to let him know the stuff hes spreading around about there workplace online. kid, you are an f'in idiot. next time you open your cut outs. do it with the truck running and put your face to it and breathe deep.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:24 PM
im an unloader blame the loaders for that one some of them over there do some intresting things...

Well who ever finds it and shows my boss my boss will lagh because he's watched us pull wall after wall down and not say a word. i have opend my cut-outs while the truck was running i felt funny after i took a deep breath but i was ok. jeeez you guys wont be happy till you see my name in the paper "Underage drinker dies after drinking 2 half gallons in an hour." "20 yr old found dead under his truck from inhaling exhuast fumes"

Old 08-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
actually, whats the address, I'll be in that area around that time. . .

Old 08-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Suspended
im an unloader blame the loaders for that one some of them over there do some intresting things...

Well who ever finds it and shows my boss my boss will lagh because he's watched us pull wall after wall down and not say a word. i have opend my cut-outs while the truck was running i felt funny after i took a deep breath but i was ok. jeeez you guys wont be happy till you see my name in the paper "Underage, UPS bitch, alcoholic dies after drinking 2 half gallons of emlers brand glue in an internet dare." "17 yr old found dead under his truck from perfecting oral mouth techniques on running trucks exuast pipe, ***** mother found high, later found to be teaching."

Old 08-13-2008, 07:41 PM
haha nice guys love what you did with the headlines....

Camarothatcould are you for real? your that one who's flamed on me the most outta this thread and now you wanna swing by and party? if your really gonna be around lemme know ill send you a PM.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
haha, yea, I'll be around. . .

Old 08-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Man, you guys take drinking and parcel service to the extreme.

Last edited by jk007; 08-13-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Camarothatcould go ahead bring it i guess you missed the thread talkin bout guns seems shifty has a Remington 870 uncased and ready to go...and also i have a few body builders as friends that will be here. But really you wanna come over?

Old 08-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Suspended
haha nice guys love what you did with the headlines....

Camarothatcould are you for real? your that one who's flamed on me the most outta this thread and now you wanna swing by and party? if your really gonna be around lemme know ill send you a PM.
I find it ironic bat boy threatens you with a bat.

If you were in Houston I would swing by for a drink, you have said some stupid ****, but hey we were all young once and you will grow out of it as we did

Quick Reply: PARTY! to anyone in South east Mich.